Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Eh no… on saurfang

I’m sorry to hear you have Covid, Dunkiee… I hope you get well very soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And don’t worry about the food pics… there you go:

5 Likes

Get well soon Dunkiee!!!
:people_hugging:

4 Likes

Filled croissants, he knows how to please an elf maiden!

Gonna drop in some drinks in return.

2 Likes

Also, this Sunday morning drama was totally unexpected. :eyes:

GIMME MORE OF THAT. :popcorn:

4 Likes

Amazon are causing more drama! Usually they deliver in the afternoon but today they delivering anytime in the next couple of hours when I need to go to the shop :scream:

3 Likes

1 Like

Boo!! Go Lightbringer :rage: :triumph:

Come over to AD :yum:

1 Like

We have cookies!
:cookie:

2 Likes

A bit late but hope you feel better soon Dunkiee!

Let’s hope Tarren Mill is stable enough for DF launch if I stay up for it :rofl:

1 Like

Terrible news. It finally got livelier again thanks to you :neutral_face:

The answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is 42!

No one should feel like they have to deal with BS on a gaming board. It’s at its best when we post food and have silly fun.

I agree with your post. I always dealt with him in mild temper, he’s been far more offensive towards me. I get it he has issues, that’s why I stay chill, but again, no one should feel like they have to deal with this on a gaming board and it’s absolutely normal for people to have different reactions to it.

I also think it’s time to quit that fake Twiggz posting etc though, but only fake Twiggz can do that. I don’t think anybody here would enjoy someone posting under their name.

6 Likes

And good morning! :coffee:

3 Likes

Speak of the devil…

(Jokes on you, this is my AD alt :rofl:)

1 Like

Actual alts are an exception!

1 Like

At this point it wouldn’t surprise me if it wasn’t his own alt and he wasn’t just doing it to create more attention and drama. He happily accuses everyone and their mother of being responsible then blames them again because they turn their backs on it all because they are fed up of the drama.

5 Likes

I say we better finish this else the salties deprive us of the wonders of this thread again and I (and possibly the others) don’t want that to happen :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Snickers rolls, as you’re not you when you’re hungry.

Is it better?

3 Likes

You should be in bed tho’ healing!
:ambulance:

3 Likes

I am, no worries :slightly_smiling_face:

Disclaimer: the chocolate rolls above were not created by Dunkiee Donuts™, LTD, therefore they are 99.99% free of any diseases and should be safe to consume for the low price of €4.20 4 gold and 20 silver.

1 Like

Pizza is in the oven, I will take the pic when it’s ready, as promised, but if drama is more important than pizza, then it’s not my problem. :pizza:

2 Likes