Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Just for Wolfy. He looks hungry. Best to feed the beast!

(Clown also plays a lot of other stuff, like GTA 5 Online, CS:GO, D2-3 and other stuff.)

2 Likes

Dailies from covenant are ultimately nerfed, fated raids are gone, so removed Hearthstone and switched to the Stormwind for the alliance and Suramar (The Nighthold) for nightborne and rest of non-nightborne use hearthstone to Orgrimmar

1 Like

And that is a very tasty meal

1 Like

As a warlock chose professions today, I hope I might get account-bounds when I unlock the epic gears by reps and professions

I’m sure all that means something. I’m very…VERY outdated when it comes to retail I’m afraid.

I do hope you figure it out.

I gave you a nice meal. Now you will answer Clowns question yes?

What is your (top 3 or top 5) favourite game of all time?

Thank you

1 Like

I don’t know, I just play WoW only

Second favorite was hearthstone

I think I might get messed up

As a player when I am at lvl 65 and will do the questlines in the last zone called Thaldraszus, If I won’t get another questlines after finishing Thaldraszus, then brings me hell…

My hairy friend, I wish I could assist. Don’t be shy to open a thread in General Forum about your issue.
Lots of helpful humans here.

I ran out of likes so accept this gif and fitting soundtrack

1 Like

I had my wife’s dream!

The story begins: The criminalist assassins who kills the guards to steal the artifacts and compeling me to kill them during the escape, and then I have been the fallen

I have seen that each zones campaign have max 4 chapters?

Piazza San Babila?

If you reach the end before you hit 70 you can continue on doing WQs which unlock with the final story quest and finish levelling that way, you can also go back to any side quests you have skipped, some of which are really fun and have some nice rewards

2 Likes

Oh thankss

You probably skipped a tons of side quests :thinking:
I just finished the first zone and went to Centaur land, but already 65 (run 1 dungeon for the story and one random to help a guildie)
Probably hit 70 before finishing the 2nd zone
Quests are actually fun to do, the lil Vulpera with the other kids and the photo-line was especially funny

1 Like

I see.

I will take that as you need some nice 90s disco jam

What is this for? Nothing happens when i right or left click on it.

I have several items with same description “DF supplies”

I have to say im having fun by now. im not playin a lot for IRL reasons but im positive.

Fury: sincerely dunno. maybe later we’ll know it

2 Likes

Not only worgens have the appetite here :smirk:

Vulperas are quite the carnivores as well, of course.

Well, this would be the perfect time to catch up - any non-beta player has about as much knowledge of the game as you do for now :smile:

I’ll be honest, I haven’t done any sideq’s apart from profession ones. Took the dungeon quests however, for the sake of doing them at max (when the rewards should scale higher) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Good morning… working from home, wanting to play, waiting for the last month reward of RAF…

3 Likes

Good morning! RAF?

1 Like