Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Recruit A Friend! Not the Italian “cantante” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Good morning. I also wondered, I know it as the abbreviation for Royal Air Force :smile:

5 Likes

It’s a bit pricey but I finally wanted that sexy transmog you get on your final month… :eyes:

1 Like

Have you decided on which class you wanna keep playing?

1 Like

I guess I will go on with my mage… I have the most reputations here and I hate re-doing them.

Funny thing is that yesterday I logged into my horde hunter and did a bit of practice at the target dummies in Orgrimmar, a guy asked me if I was checking out classes to decide what to main, and I thought it was one of you with an alt, but no, it was a random person that saw me there and supposed that… :rofl:

3 Likes

Ahaha, if it was me you would know as all of my toons are Luanfu except for Luanfion :dragon_face:

I think I’m gonna level my evoker next after my shammy. I didn’t give it much testing and I’d like to decide if it’s worthy of alting.

1 Like

im using him as primal choice. ill see after ill ding 70 if continue or begin a new one. im doin all the sidequests and im almost 63 just after learning dragonriding.

2 Likes

I don’t get why the last two “months” of Recruit a Friend are taking so long to unlock.

Blizzard tries really hard to timegate everything as much as possible… :rofl:

1 Like

Luan fu; it’s like kung fu, but with less swedish royalty and more luanity.

2 Likes

Late morning all… had a very long sleep at last, free of sweaty wakeups and whatnot :ok_hand:

3 Likes

nice. good that you feel better! Im a little worried about robo.

2 Likes

That was the inspo! :smile:

If you throw it in Google traslate, it should apparently mean ‘confused’ in Chinese, but I didn’t know that when I came up with it. I’m confused how to feel about it :wink:

2 Likes

I swear that until now I always read your name as “Lunafu” instead of “Luanfu”.

Dyslexia power! :dizzy:

2 Likes

Baked beans and bacon always works.

Might not solve in game bugs but… :clown_face:

4 Likes

Today it’s zucchini and bacon quiche! Simply delicious. :yum:

2 Likes

zucchini??? Really nice cake

1 Like

The pic is from Giallo Zafferano :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Mine is yet to be prepared!
Yes, it’s very good.

Also, my new transmog blends perfectly in the first Dragonflight zone:

5 Likes

really nice mog!

5 Likes

Always gives gas!

Pun intended… :smiling_face_with_tear:

I bet he too caught it if he’s away this long :thinking:

Maybe some soup will summon him?

2 Likes

ive read some post from him in other threads. so i guess he’s good :slight_smile:

1 Like