Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Squinting cat has made an appearance. My work here is done :innocent:

4 Likes

iā€™m having Tons of fun! plus i found out i donā€™t need gold for Advanced (Thank godness) but only need Silver, So thatā€™s a relief!

3 Likes

soulcat now is my office mascot. i asked to my boss to put him instead my portrait in the official company profile.
he surprisingly, refused.

3 Likes

Did you slowly squint at him in response?

2 Likes

Ofc!
The incredible thing is heā€™s able to imitate soulcat squint perfectly. He should be proud of thisā€¦ butnothinā€¦

2 Likes

It is so cold out there it made my ears hurt so Iā€™m making hot chocolate with mini marshmallows!! Who wants?

5 Likes

Never had with mallows. But would try. Also making the assumption that ā€œhot chocolateā€ is just another way of saying cocoa :thinking:

1 Like

Whipped cream and sprinkleā€™s as well? if so yes please.

2 Likes

:astonished: you havenā€™t lived!!

Yes.

Sadly I donā€™t have any whipped cream irl but for the forum hot chocolate I will add some :laughing:

2 Likes

Well gee, thanks for the reminder.

2 Likes

will happily take the ban for itā€¦ the contradictory stuff that happens in this thread is just stupidā€¦

soul personally attacks me walks free, i return the attack, get flaggedā€¦

not like i need this forums like a lifeline like you all do anyway lol.

1 Like

Iā€™m too poorly to go out this weekend. There will be no Saturday food pics

5 Likes

Getting better > eating out. Just be as comfortable as possible and drink something hot and yummy.

3 Likes

back in the 90s ā€¦ i used to work 80hr shifts on an oil rig ā€¦ that was hard workā€¦ if you ask me personally

i remember one timeā€¦ the US government came and told us a meteor the size of texas was heading for Earthā€¦ a planet killer i believe they called it ā€¦ anyway they wanted me to train a group of astronauts how to drill ā€¦ i told them id help but only if i could bring my own peopleā€¦ everyone knows its much easier to train to be an astronaut than a roughneckā€¦

figure of speech of courseā€¦ but i know what its like to work hard

we had pizza in space ā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

reminds me of the time i used to work 90hr weeks for elon musk making rocket auto pilot cars to taxi him to his family on mars and back

was good work if you ask me personallyā€¦

Hope you feel better soon!!

5 Likes

Iā€™m missing out on a really good restaurant as well but itā€™s for the best.

1 Like

Never once outside of ā€œforum rpā€ have I ever said I was ā€œgreatā€ lad, and whether people find me funny or not is entirely on them. Never be under any grand illusion you are the only one. Out of the total amount of people who have responded to me in one way or another, about ten or less percent think im funnyā€¦ But Iā€™ve never had people make parody accounts just to make fun of my posting. Can you say the same?

4 Likes

Yeah we all know you have someone to alt flag on your behalf Twiggz.

1 Like

That photo reminds me of the time I became really unpopular and I decided to throw a party and no one showed up, even the pizzas tried to fly away from me. Some tiny violins played me a song though which was nice.

1 Like