Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Get used to it lol Ill be gone by Monday.

And the drama was pathetic, nothing to get excited about, just a bit of “my dads car is bigger than your dads car”.

I lost any interest soon as the dummy spitting started

But a Star Wars reference…

Hmm…

It had all the tension of Leia meeting Wicket… A Speeder bike scout party got involved, a few fisticuffs, a branch was involved… then Soul walked off somewhere with the teddy bear red hair sashying in the lush forest to debauchery and revelry.

I left my hat as a breadcrumb for you though, think of it as a wow quest chain starting in Ashenvale and ending in Goldshire.

Did clown disappear again :smiling_face_with_tear:?? Where did my swole buddy go?

1 Like

Good morning! :cupcake:

3 Likes

There is so many things I could say about that pic, and only 2 of them are not innuendo of any kind.

You know you love it…

5 Likes

There’s also Babà from Naples!

5 Likes

OK Italy is a wretched hive of scum, villainy and perverts…

That would explain pepperoni on pizza

1 Like

It’s scary to think there’s people who don’t put pepperoni on pizza. Who knows what else those people might do :fearful:

2 Likes

I agree with the old guy.

Imgur

2 Likes

I know what I should have eaten this weekend…

Eating cats?! Monster! :rage:

Don’t tell Schmuse…

1 Like

Monsters!

I will start to kill the ones who eat the cats

you will all know the wrath!

but schmuse? she’s here with some alt? i confess im not able to understand who is the alt of whom.
good mornin!

i cant agree more

Im booking a flight there right now in that case…

2 Likes

My alts are very easy to spot - they all have the “Ancient/New Confederation” guild. And usually Kul Tiran / Dwarf / Tauren.

But yeah, I agree with you.

Good morning folks

2 Likes

Dont like dumbie spitting maybe dont go around supplying dumbies

:man_shrugging:

Errmmm… lol… Methinks you didn’t think that post through before you hit the reply button lad.