Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Which forumer you were?

Can’t get a hold with all those scalies XD

1 Like

I’m Kitiaara in my scalie suit :slight_smile:
But have other alts, Ravenswhisper, Kentarro, Thalaara just to name a few :smirk:
But since this is my new alt and spend most of my time on him, I used it as a forum poster too

4 Likes

with me is simple: there’s almost always thr word Tesla inside it. except 2 or 3 :smiley: (but i nevr us’em here)

1 Like

I’m a difficut nut to crack in this regard, since I’m a roleplayer from AD, my characters are so different, their name can’t be similar :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am disappointed that you didn’t go with Kitistraza…

7 Likes

Red dragons never were my cup of tea
But they gained a few extra points with the vulpera visage the majordomo have :smirk:

3 Likes

My name is just Dragon in English…or is it… “DRAG - ONE” ? Who knows? :eyes:

3 Likes

Depends. The “original” just salt is probably the most boring salt chips there is. But Sour Cream & Onion is one of the best chips in existence. And most the other flavours I’ve tried are great too.

Also, WoW needs more chips.

Pringles are so bland imho. They look and taste chemical…no way.

1 Like

Crisps***

3 Likes

Kitigosa? Plus that’d almost be Kitigoat as in space goat.

Not in civilized parts of the world.

Okay, I think none of the chips ever seen real potato… but Pringles at least made from tasty chemicals :laughing:

I once saw a Youtuber doing these. I wonder what they taste like…

1 Like

To be honest, I try to distance my toons from each other :sweat_smile:
And since Kit is a techno-magical artificer and arcanist who love tinkering and experimenting with crytsals and all the Eredar tech based on magic and crystals, a blue-like Dracthyr would have been too similar to her :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Are those thin kosher salt crystal chips? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Ohhh right, you’re an actual roleplayer. Well that makes sense then. Probably should level my sharpshooter on AD sometime soon come to think of it :thinking:

that’s because they’re not really crisps/potato chips in the purist sense - they’re made from potato mash.

2 Likes
1 Like

Seems like witchcraft. I’ll get a pitchfork and breathe on a stick.

1 Like
1 Like

That woman is weird! she did a video taste testing food in a can, like burgers (including the bread) in a can and actually liked them :laughing:

3 Likes