Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Hallo.

2 Likes

He clearly said what he thinks of us during the last drama that happened on this topic last week.

4 Likes

Guten Tag mein schuppiger Freund.

2 Likes

What happened, where? What did i miss???

It started here:

And then went on a couple days later from here:

Have fun!

1 Like

Thank you.
Thought it would be something worse.

Well i told twiggz to take his drama somewhere else… But … Meh.
Still have respect for him how he changed his body.

But the drama stuff… Meh…

Well i just hope clown is doing fine :heart:

2 Likes

wow. that day i was off so i didnt check deeply the drama. Lets hope both are good.

2 Likes

It is in keeping with the girl power theme.
The Sylvanas expansion (Shadowlands), then Princess Talanji becoming Queen Talanji, The Jaina vs Talanji artwork.
While Tyrande was the spiritual leader of the Night Elves it was Malfurion that was more the leader in times of conflict. But he has to die to bring Ysera back.

It is not to the point of the M-She-U of Marvel phase 4. But it’s there.

yeah it was prity funny Tyrande tryed to choke Sylvanas undead dont need air :rofl:

True. It would be a game changer if the Forsaken do not drown. But Sylvanas plot armor meant that nothing would harm her again.

Before she needed the Val’kyr to take her place in WoW hell which we now know is the Maw. As tough as she was she did get killed but not stay dead so had to make sure she does not run out of Val’kyr.

They did not quite make Sylvanas into a girl version of Arthas. Who seem to race change into a Night Elf then ended up a wisp.

Sylvanas got what she planed but i have not spotted Sylvanas in the Maw yet even i been looking for her …

1 Like

Yeeees, that’s what everyone says. Back to the Maw with her!

I wonder how she does down there. I wasn’t fond of farming Stygia there as current.

Back on some brighter topic… I managed to grab a family pack of Pombar to munch on! :drooling_face:

1 Like

I prefer Monster Munch.

Aaaaw, it’s ben ages since I last ate them! :yum:

But I discovered that my favourite chips are these lentils ones from Aldi… they are soooooooo good.

1 Like

Is there a version with 37% more fat?

1 Like

No, but other brands have even 40% less fat!

1 Like

Meerkatsalt?

Sure, why not!

1 Like

Welcome back
Mine just ended too

Ouch

Mine wasn’t that deserved (I was talking to Rabies, but it seems my post got flaged, and the lowpaid intern can’t really read or have some serious buff against Gay and Bi people… whatever), but while my ban was 3 day, the appeal to lifit was 17 day response so… :person_shrugging:

Good question; he promised he will mute the thread because we were/are too mean to that pathological liar Twiggz, but in a few hours with a bit drunk, he was back and had a several hours long discussion with us… then next day he was here too without a hangover or regret :thinking:

Yeah, true, but he was back in an hour, and we had fun
:pleading_face:

Pringles all the way baby!
It is not cheap but damn… tasty!

7 Likes