Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

a little steotypical of italian\american and ppl from southern italy. But its normal. griffin always jokes on sterotiphes.

1 Like

Void Elfs are still magic junkies of the Sindorei / Blood Elfs.
They simply went to something more unstable. Like someone going from Weed to something stronger.

Alleria Windrunner…The hubby of Turalyon have purchased her some good graces from the Alliance. But them being cast out of the Horde… the Alliance is not the dustbin of Horde rejects.

Mechagnomes have their uses. Can bolster the Gnome forces perhaps Gnomregon can in time be retaken. So Horde won’t move in.

Nightborne proved to be ungrateful for Alliance assistance in freeing their people and returning Surumar. Just because Tyrande was mean to them or something.

1 Like

i do have low level worgen dou :stuck_out_tongue:

Italian girls do weaponize their brothers and male relatives against the guys they are dating.
Is it a stereotype if its true?

So you’re not a Horde player then. But a neutral player.

its overall a sterotype.

what about panda they can be horde and alliance :stuck_out_tongue:

Pandaren like the Dracthyr are neutral race.
Just because there are some clans that are part of both faction does not mean the overall race and its leadership are one or the other.

So both of them can not be considered part of the faction.
Pandaren have the Shad-Pan and could crown a new Emperor. So the Tushui and Huojin are independent entities removed from the Pandaren people that have cast their lot with foreign superpowers.

hey guys
I’m back!

4 Likes

How many robots have you killed?

1 Like

how are you?

1 Like

idk.

i’m good, thank you! i’ve been going around DF doing some stuff like Wqs, Quests, Petting ducks, finding treasure… Y’know, the usual!
What about you?

2 Likes

Venice during Christmas time is always magic! This evening I will see a Vivaldi concert. :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Which concerto(s)?

1 Like

Four Seasons!

3 Likes

Niiiiice!

1 Like

i discovered ages ago “summer” while playin europa universalis 2. and i had a blast!

2 Likes

Spring and winter are my favs, but summer is indeed nice too.

who are you?

Our friend.

2 Likes