Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

It’s certainly a contributing factor.

1 Like

Or the doors have frozen solid :laughing:

2 Likes

Your Viking ancestors are now ashamed

2 Likes

That can only mean one thing…

Working from home Paid days off till the weather becomes better.

I WFH anyway so no excuses :laughing:

Is brass monkeys out there though :smirk:

Back home… here it’s raining/snowing, right at the snow limit (but mostly rain now).

1°C - for you Nordic guys I guess that’s warm for December. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s not cold till it’s minus.

2 Likes

minus 30 (old finnish quote)

2 Likes

That Tuskaar headgear is perfect for this discussion :smile:

1 Like

yess ive bought 2 of em!

1 Like

what’s happening in other threads remind me this:

3 Likes

Yeah
We are a chill sanctuary
Most of the time :smirk:

1 Like

Ah Karen… She found her way onto the internet and regularly leaves snarky reviews for me to say “no, please try again after you’ve read our guidelines!” to :grimacing:

Just remember, the real Treasure is the Friends we buried alive along the way :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Minus 60 if they chug some Koskenkorva…

https://images-svetnapojov-cdn.rshop.sk/productView/products/26ce22484527175658d6fc09eeabf69b.jpg

But could go lower and they still wouldn’t feel it. :rofl:

So is the Wendigo outfit… but I’d surely shiver in my garb. The price to pay for being beautiful… this elf is meant to shiver in +5 degrees already :cry:

2 Likes

You are bound by contract when signed up as a Blood Elf, to wear nothing just a tiny metal bikini even in the harsh weather of Northrend
Just a f(r)iendly reminder :kissing_heart:

1 Like

im getting bored from bein an elf. im thinkin to change race. what do you advice? (i would like a race good with mog.)

As you can tell from my amazing mog, undead is the way to go if you change from elf lol

1 Like

These warrior maidens might be tough, but their armor is an easy nut to crack. I mean, I could transmog Warrior’s Embrace on my prot warrior, but it’s not a great fit when you’re pounded by a dozen elites. :smiling_face_with_tear:

but your profile isnt visible my dear :frowning: