Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Vulpera
Worgen
Pandaren
Dracthyr even

Afenton - Character (worldofwarcraft.com)

1 Like

thanks. i could be interesting. never have any forsaken. bein on silvermoon doesnt help.

Zhantarion: i was thinkin to race\change this. Worgen could be an idea.

Dark Iron Dwarf? Would look cool as warlock. :eyes:

2 Likes

And the real skeletons were inside of us all along

Vulplocks are fun!

1 Like

especially masked like you! :smiley: it seems you are preparing for a bank robbery

3 Likes

Still not figured out what casues this forum glitch :thinking:
But while we are at it…?
:bank:
:moneybag: :fox_face: :moneybag:

4 Likes

It’s good of you to remind people of the important rules :+1:t2:

1 Like

Reminds me of the movie “Robin Hood - Un uomo in calzamaglia” (Robin Hood: Men in Tights)… that movie was hilarious. :joy:

2 Likes

It will sound better if they will get more beards options

And must be excatly the same facial hairs as Regular Dwarf

1 Like

I should wear even more revealing mogs then?

Have a few but I rarely use them, I prefer something feminine but elegant instead.

I wanna be loved for my mogs, not my body!

1 Like

Wait, when’d I sign this contract again? Hmm. Might have to do it to miss out on legal trouble then :grin:

1 Like

Now this is awful in this game!

How can I solo heroic Opulence if Wail of Greed kills the entire group

2 Likes

You know, not everything ment to be solo’d
But:

Opulence will occasionally cast Wail of Greed. This 10 second channel deals ever increasing shadow damage to the raid every 2 seconds. Healers with the Amethyst of the Shadow King should ensure that all players are Shadow-Touched before this ability comes in, as to counteract the heavy damage it deals
When the channel completes, the boss gains a stack of Greed, permanently increasing his damage done by 25%. This will stack after each channel, eventually leading to one shots if the boss gets too many stacks.

So in theory, if you grab Amethyst of the Shadow King you should be ok
:thinking:

Remember the terms and agreements everyone scrolls over, and click/tick “accept”? :smirk:
In the same contract you agreed to /pet at least one Vulpera if there are any in the party and give Worgens a belly rub or/and scratch behind the ears :smirk:

3 Likes

But what color is a crystal called Amethyst of the Shadow King?

EDIT: Even though, They have 2 adds that begins the fight before Opulence and as a warlock can kill only 1 add

Heresy.

2 Likes

You mean someone doesn’t do that?

3 Likes

The purple one, but if you hoover the cursor above it, it will tell Amethyst of the Shadow King
Or try till you get the buff: Shadow-Touched

1 Like

What is the angry paladin’s opinion on this?