Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Imgur
Congrats! :smile:

I Am honored!

Btw, i found these cool tent toys you can buy on AH. 1 is from Leatherworking, 2 from the professions that make Mage/Wlock/Priest armour (don’t remember name Xd)

how you can have it? i have compass but not the boat

head to this location on Azure span:

on the Pin.
You can find a tuskarr that can give you a questline, and if you done it already, you will find a Tuskarr near a boat offering you to do a minigame where you need to catch fishes while going down the river.

You need to catch 40 of them.
Just remember to not talk to the NPC to go back!

1 Like

I have a tailor and a leatherworker so waiting till they have the renown/recipes and professions levelled enough to make them myself but I already knew about the tents from before launch as someone was trying to get blizz to change the duration and cooldown on them.

I need to get the random currency to get the teapot from Iskaar and the Maruuk cooking pot

1 Like

I did not bring the subject of clown leaving up.

And i have the right to speak on it as i was a reason for it, not the only.

There is no derailing just offering insight.

What i say here is no different to others talking about clown.

It was WoD maybe the last time we had tents? :thinking:
Good to have them again, many RPr loves them

This thread need to be renamed to ‘little italy’

At thispoint anyway :slight_smile:

These are gnoll tent and expedition tent toys. One is from leatherworking and one tailoring so not even difficult to get, seems a lot of toys are fairly easy to collect so far

1 Like

i am not talking now , but past. If you cant see that well whatever.

The backpack with a paw print is cute tho’
Scraps, the Gnoll kid is adorable anyway
Fingers crossed for playable Gnolls!
Brigante would be so happy
Shame the backpcks have a high repu requirement :unamused:

1 Like

It’s just a little airborne, it’s still good!

So he works for the Lion’s Pride Inn? :no_mouth:

1 Like

From what little I read years ago, that Vimland ship visited Canada and the east coast of today’s US. Can’t really remember a trek to South America, but then my memory isn’t the best when it comes to history anymore :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Agreed… holy wolf!

Only 3 of us speak Italian for certain :sweat_smile:

I’m Hungarian and speak English and a bit of German otherwise. Capiche? :pinched_fingers:

…I said the quiet part loud again. Oops. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Sorry, had to say it xD

1 Like

thats why you make me always hungry with youre pics, now i get it :rofl:

1 Like

I miss Venice so much… :sob: (it’s less than 5 hours by train from my town to Venezia S. Lucia so… I could go there in a few months! :eyes: )

2 Likes

It’s stupid to have 1 tent that has 2 min CD and 3 min duration, but 2 others with 10 mins CD and 3 mins duration… Just give us a tent with 10 Mins CD and 10 mins Duration…

1 Like

As I see it we have months to get the rep and there is no need to rush rush rush everything, I like the pace of DF so far.

:laughing:

2 Likes

Totally agree
But would be nice to have them sooner ^^

1 Like

grazie robo

3 Likes

3 Likes

Nessun Problema!

1 Like