Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Wait, Can someone link me the Posts he made before leaving? I think i missed Smth.

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure. I came across it as trivia in an internet article and my friend, who studies in Budapest, confirmed both statues’ existence in a weekend he took the train back into Budapest just to find them. It wasn’t very hard though apparently.

That was Canada :sweat_smile:

Finding a new job or just being sent here on business?

This was his “good bye”

1 Like

There’s more than one ship that went far west. I assume you’re referring to Vinland which is more commonly known about. In either case, both are what is now known as America.

I never asked him to take that stance either.

I also did not bring the last bit of drama though i was blamed for it.

U can all thank soul for that.

I cant speak for clown but i can speak from my own perspective.

And that is, the worse person who ever entered thus thread us still here and posting near daily.

They are very two faced, claim i lie yet are spreading lies themselves by doing so.

I personally dont reallt care either.

Clown is free to post here if he chooses, but i think he sees the two faced natire of some of the regulars in thus thread the same as i do.

On business. We had a comapny in budapest managing part of our duties.
My boss will decide if goin there to change things

1 Like

He muted this thread because he was not happy with how people bullied me here.

I did not ask him to do that.

Truth is he was the only one which saw it how it was.

Also, why did Kanréthád change to gnome… they looked so cool as a white Worgen with Kyrian wings. :cry:

As I said earlier, I don’t care anymore. I’m just here for a bit of forum fun. That’s it.

1 Like

The effects of Red Bull wore off. Red Bull gives you wings.

2 Likes

Wings are still on their mog though… :eyes:

He is dead to me :sob:

2 Likes

It’s hard to leave the wing life behind :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah i know just saying my final word on it…

Certain People tend to take liberties and dont tell whole truths about what really happened.

To make me look to blame.

I did it. It was hard, but now I’m an explorer ready to journey to Dragon Isles. :face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

“When Kul Tirans fly…”

1 Like

I got my boat :grin:

https://imgur.com/qqB9IRf

Big thanks to Robo!!! between this and the compass toy I now designate you my official RP toy finder :laughing:

3 Likes

I really hope you just did that now and learn how to use a fun topic to not derail in a frantic memememe

drops mic , the end