Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Twue, she is hawmless weally, UwU
Twust the Dwagon

3 Likes

2 Likes

good mornin… i have christmas company meeting on thursday… i would like to avoid but unfortunately is a sort of mandatory thing…

2 Likes

For the coffee lovers out there…

3 Likes

Planning it just makes it worse… better make an on-the-spot meeting out of the blue instead, no? :laughing:

1 Like

I decided to stay at home. It’s not worth the hassle and I don’t want to play the role of Bridget Jones just to feel miserable tomorrow wasting a day off because I know already that I will drink (and eat) too much. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Now I want a Bridget Jones movie starring Starney. I’d actually watch that.

1 Like

Just meet me IRL and you will have that. I speak a lot less and I don’t smoke, otherwise I’m a male Bridget. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Haha, cute.

1 Like

It’s almost time to watch it again, it’s one of my top 3 favourite movies!

1 Like

i solved this using my car. cuz when i drive i dont drink (almost) and i try to eat average to avoid to fell asleep when driving.
But i will die by boredom.

2 Likes

i never do them because because when i become a little ‘tipsy’ it will never end well.
I become a little ‘loose’ and going to say things i normaly only think. :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

Love Actually is the mandatory Xmas romcom :joy: I often watch that too even if it’s not my genre. Also, Keira was the cutest in it :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Bridget is my New Year’s movie, my romance Xmas one is “Sleepless in Seattle” - it’s the coziest film ever! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Why would you post Souls youtube channel here?!?!

3 Likes

Every redhead deserves our love!

4 Likes

in my language burly and beurly are pronounced the same , dont realy know thats also a fact for you

1 Like

That really does describe the taste of coffee quite well :+1:t2:

Now that you mention it… what’s everyone’s top 3 here?

Mine’s got to be…
Deadpool
Garfield
Ted

And I love every movie of these three.

Yep, and if he sees it he can consider this an attempt to bump. :yum:

You bet it does, when it doesn’t have any milk, cream or sugar added!

I only drank such a coffee once… was just awful. :unamused:

6 Likes