Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Stardust
Elf
Dirty Dancing (just to really annoy Soul because he told us how much he looooooves that film)

Coffee is coffee! An absolute necessity if you want to survive…

3 Likes

No1: Ni vu, ni connu (1958) or La folie des grandeurs (1971) or L’Avare (1980) with Louis de Funès
No2: Volpone (2003) or Vatel (2000) with Gérard Depardieu
No3: Aliens (1986)

1 Like

Murder by death
Empire strikes back
Fellowship of the ring

and the hunt for red october.

Ps if you dont know the 1st go to watch it. its '70s with many stars. i laugh a lot everytime i watch it

1 Like

Yogi Bear
American Pie- The Wedding
Life of Brian

sorry

1 Like

This thread needs more food, so a cheats version of garlic chicken wirh my darts as an added bonus (the darts case was my dads, who passed away in October 2000 and he had it since the 1970s) - the accompanying fries are still in the freezer

2 Likes

->be me
->it’s -13 degrees celsius
->your heating was turned off, and you left your window open all day
->suffer
->become an ice mage irl

1 Like

Indeed, specifically some layered cauliflower!

3 Likes

I hope there is some meat under that, or I have to go medieval on your hiney :unamused:

1 Like

There should be, but to be on the safe side…

Mhm…
But I’m watching you!

Can assure you thst my dinner had no vegetable matter in accordance with Clowny’s rules…

1 Like

As it must be :slight_smile:
good morning! i had a good fishing session. I have to say now fishing is really a good filler

Mornings are by default not good.
It’s no coincidence that “morning” and “mourning” are homophones.

1 Like

it depends. In my case wasnt so bad, despite having a strong headache caused by too much glengoyne whiskey.

Bon appétit… today I will go to the mall for some groceries and shopping.

Also, leveling my hunter from level 50 to 60 and it’s so fast it seems more like level 1-2, and being on the Cata/Classic timeline, it’s a blast. Iv’e decided to main hunter in DF. :smile:

5 Likes
1 Like

foxtown???

1 Like

Every time I go to my local mall I think about this:

Also because the upper floor looks rather similar to the one in the video. :rofl:

No, too far away…it’s almost an hour from where I live, and considering the traffic, it can be even more than an hour. Not worth it.

1 Like