Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Not only good, but it Cobalt “reputation” too
Or at least I think even during leveling, the cobalt mobs drop those arcana thingies you need to raise your standing with the Cobalts
That ring is quite nice the max repu gives

1 Like

I hit high rep when i hit 69, so i could get the ring already.

Pretty nice.

The leveling Speed is insane.

Pro tip: don’t go into groups just tag along, you will get 1,9,k XP per Mob.

In groups that amount is halfed.

2 Likes

with the weekend over it’s time to be a bit healthy again. some salad for everyone today with some bread for important fiber.

may we all also have good luck with loot in wow.

2 Likes

Let us find refuge from the Forum’s rampant insanity in some nice food

3 Likes

I smell I missed something with this nice, long nap right?

Morning all :sleeping:

2 Likes

Maaaaybe :eyes:
But actually?
Nothing
Eat some comfort food and enjoy life

1 Like

Yeah we all went to a big party in Ibiza and got really drunk and all got friend tattoos…

4 Likes

If only a party… that’s alright, I prefer a good sleep anyways. Aging do be like that :sleeping:

2 Likes

Aging???
Woman do not got old my dear, just got better with age, like a fine wine.
Anyhow…
Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa . Half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally Beautiful!
Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe. Well developed and open to trade, especially for someone of real value.
Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.
Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece, gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.
Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all conquering past.
Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel, has been through war, doesn’t make the same mistakes twice, takes care of business.
Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada, self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.
After 70, she becomes Tibet . Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages. An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.
At 80, she becomes like Antarctica, everybody knows where it is, but nobody wants to go there… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Hearing my mom lately i guess someone is willing to go there :smiley:

Good morning!

2 Likes

I never knew a tattoo could be place there before … :scream:

2 Likes

Considering white transmogs will be transmogable, can anyone confirm if the wedding dress is transmogable?

Just asking causing I’m planning to do a corpse bride theme

3 Likes

Surely all of that only applies to women though, so Dunki’s probably still aging.

Also, most wine tastes terrible, which I wouldn’t say most women are :thinking:

4 Likes

Elves sure do, but IRL visages? They too should be given such a perk…

Quite an impressive list up there by the way.

Same question, if so I’ll grab that one as well before the patch hits.

True that, it feels much better if I mix it with cola. Good party drink in my opinion :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Lies!! you’re going to marry Dunkiee!!

See!!

6 Likes

Don’t tell Serena, else she’ll assume the position instead.

And that won’t be a pretty night…

2 Likes

:laughing: don’t worry

That won’t be happening :grin:

2 Likes

I was hoping Stanley can answer, since I recall he has the PTR. If I’m
Not mistaken

3 Likes
1 Like

stanley???

3 Likes