Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

That’s Starney, and peeps generally confuse him with Starla.

I wonder where she is, by the way…

3 Likes

All this time I thought his name is Stanley :rofl:

I need sleep. Good night

3 Likes

anyway. bought weeding dress on this toon. 223 gold on silvermoon.

3 Likes

Ishnu-alah, brothers and sisters !

2 Likes
2 Likes

Stanley reporting back! :rofl: Had a few things to do today, tomorrow I’m back to work (thankfully from home…)

Honestly I didn’t check the wedding dress, but I would assume that if it’s white it should work… :man_shrugging:

Edit: checked on Wowhead, if you switch between the Live and PTR versoins of the page, you can see that in the PTR version the item will get BoE, so I think it will be added to the wardrobe as well. :eyes:

2 Likes

Also, the Daily Mail FB page has some trolls in the comments that even the WoW forums could never. :joy:

1 Like

Fixed that for you…

Who even reads the Daily Fail? Except my big brother who is a laboratory mistake that scared scientists left on my parents doorstep to cover their tracks :grimacing:

4 Likes

I usually don’t, but I was laughing so hard reading the comments of the thousands of articles about Harry and his book, some of them are hilarious, especially the “Indian girl” troll (and the people that take the bait every single time, lol).

1 Like

And it’s a BoE so Anizah, you can rejoice :smile:

Oh… and the Shadowghast leggo base set too!

Yes!!! It was worth the 15k price tag for a full set :smiling_face_with_tear:

Maybe I should get the cloth set too.

Me be likin’ da sound of dis Daily Mail.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Morning folks

4 Likes

Good morning guys. Today dentist time. It will be long and painful.

5 Likes

Just a routine check up or as we say in the UK ‘drill and fill’?? No, that’s not a euphemism either :laughing::laughing: hope its not too painful

2 Likes

Unfortunately its drill and fill… a tooth decided to be bad and now it need to be purged…

4 Likes

Morning all :sleeping:

4 Likes

Teeth are overrated anyway :unamused:

2 Likes

Yikes. I had to get that at a young age. It was my first dentist visit and left a bad impression. Because the cavity was so big, she had to close it with a metal thing.

Hope you feel better

2 Likes

Back @ home. And i need to go back twice… Last one the day b4 ill go to stockholm for a long weekend. lets hope not to have any problem.

6 Likes