Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

https://imgur.com/a/qyPQejC

here it is. july 2021 castille (spa)

I first had flashbacks to the old XP wallpapers… nice one!

1 Like

here you go!
i want to change it thoe since i’m no longer a druid main. ^^

4 Likes

Nah, I’m sorry, pinneapple belongs on Pizza!

5 Likes

Currently using this one because of DF.
https://imgur.com/a/Nq0aUTQ

But was using this one back then.
https://imgur.com/a/51yAJAb

Which is why I was sick for weeks both times I caught it… low budget unknown medicine and potent weapon in one that didn’t get prescribed :smiling_face_with_tear:

Were you eating out yesterday?

Old and new…

1 Like

Pineapple and pepperoni kinda tastes good together.

That’s what makes pineapple pizza delicious.

But I prefer my pizza with cheese only. Simple and tasty

Photo by me. Abandoned mansion in Northern Italy. :eyes:

4 Likes

It is so nice even in this ruined state
I hope you bought it!

2 Likes

Eh, sadly not… and the pic is from 2017, last year the place burned down after it was heavily vandalized. This room didn’t burn thankfully but the roof is now leaking everywhere so it will collapse even faster now (probably done on purpose since the villa is in a prestigious area of a major Northern Italian city and it’s protected by cultural heritage, easy trick to demolish it anyway…disgusting)

Now it looks like this…stupid writings everywhere and on the next room you can see the damage of the roof fires… some people really have insert any slur word you want here in their heads. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I doubt he’s secretly a billionaire :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You have a great talent for photography, Starney

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

a PM giving way to this “thing” would lose 30% popularity i guess. You can touch everything to italians except food. (and isnt always a good thing).
but puny… is your wallpaper?

near milan?

1 Like

I usually never say where locations are, but this is “gone” anyway so… Turin.

It’s inside the city, in a very posh area in the hills (not far away from Superga).

1 Like

Happens here too, a grade II listed hotel that’s been abandoned for years and left to rot went up in flame back in November and is now being classed as “structurally unstable” so will be demolished.

Problem is the council have wanted to pull it down for years and had recently being trying a compulsory purchase order on the owners that didn’t work so the fire looks a bit too coincidental.

It’s a shame because it is a beautiful old building that just needed some love and will now be replaced by some modern monstrosity that used for more student flats :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

morning all!
Yesterday i saw on AD that they were selling on AH the last Weapon illusion i needed: “Primal Mastery”.

but, with the money i had, i decided to make a pubblic order buying the mats and now, i got all DF weapon illusions!!
I’m a element master now!

3 Likes

So what aboot Melon on pizza? :x

Thats a thing i never spot it. It exists for real?