Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Soul should have 2 accounts. To switch between em while banned with the other

4 Likes

Sadly that would get him into even more trouble. It’s circumventing a ban :wink:

1 Like

The truth is: I want to cry by WoW reasons :disappointed_relieved:

whats wrong

the Well of Eternity, I keep recalling this

and the gameplay during 4.3 it was so awesome

another problem is that they still did not add Well of Eternity to Timewalking cata dungeons

Which I meant I want to go back to 2011

1 Like

Yeah anything pre-2012 was great. have many amazing memories.

1 Like

while i hate Ottoman history (due to ancestor trauma with them)

i will say, i love this tv show and forgot how cool the costumes and architecture is. Kinda reminds me of silvermoon a bit. a mix of Byzantine and Middle Eastern

love the hair jewelry too

When I listen the musics from well of eternity and Zin-azshari, then it feels like Origin of the Turks from 10k years in the past and Vacations in Poland during 2000s and early 2010s

This pizza lacks pinneapples !

1 Like

Pineaplle pizza is banned from this thread. Accordingly to Tesla law all the pineapple posted would be sent in the maw

1 Like

don’t want to mess with Tesla

1 Like

Ah come on, Hawaiian pizzas are the best !

corrected a typo there

2 Likes

True
Kiwi is the future!
:kiwi_fruit: :pizza:

dracthyr no speech bubble dracthyr no

1 Like

no, shawarma pizza

:burrito: :pizza:

Ah Suleiman. We too have had our own fair share of history with the Ottomans (he in particular was the one who managed to conquer a great part of our country), but it also does show just how pretty the women can be at the Mid East.

Funny how players shun the local religion, but not the women belves are based on :smiling_face_with_tear: and the race still rules every other in existence with its beauty even after 16 years :two_hearts:

She’s my PC wallpaper btw.

Also, I needed this nap so much…

4 Likes

oohhh, PC wallpapers?
i have a temporary one, but i want to make a custom one!
when i will be motivated enought Xd

Kind of the same story. mY Ancestor’s village got completely destroyed and food pilaged, they had to migrate. learned all this during geneology lol.

we are located between 3 continants. you will find women resembling Africa, Asia, and Europe.

love it! my PC wallpaper was Suramar back in shadowlands and now its a random cat art

2 Likes

Yup, how about all you peeps sharing yours?

I mostly meant the area that is Turkey these days, or maybe a little bit east from it :smiley: that fits the most probably.

2 Likes