Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

ok so, First, i saw an old face post on the forums who made litteral Chaos rain from AD server.
second, the trolls made “Robokiller-Executis” -_-.
Imma just wait for them to leave at this point, Hope y’all find an GM to awnser y’all soon!

2 Likes

I’m afraid the GMs will not do anything :roll_eyes:
Our names are not trademarked, and liking is not a “crime”
Anoying yes, but I doubt Blizzard will do anything :expressionless:

4 Likes

eh, at this point all we can do is ignore them and pretend they don’t exist.
They ain’t worth our attention.

Also, think of it in a way, We now all have a Fan Club! hahahah :laughing:

4 Likes

He spent ages making multiple clones, levelling them to 10 and adding them to the forum just so he can spend more time changing chars to alt like random posts… :joy: talk about free rent in someone’s head.

And the best part is, he wasted a good chunk of his life to do all that because he’s salty over people turning their backs on a drama llama :joy:

Krusty from wish is just mad that no one cares about his and his sidekicks drama and this thread is better for them not being here and survived their last attempt at attention seeking.

10 Likes

they are all allied races

6 Likes

Allied ones, so no, but… what you said still stands

5 Likes

It’s obviously trolling, which they need to take action against.

1. They have names like “gayrobo” and “fakeItalian” which obviously is making fun of certain forumers here. That’s against the rules

2. They are liking our threads using our clones, on propose. So other people have the false belief that we are using our own alts to like our own threads. This happened to Robo yesterday on the duck mount thread when someone accused him of using his alts to like his threads. I don’t want that happening to me.

So yes while they haven’t commented anything, I can give a long list to Blizzard about why this person deserves a ban. You don’t need to comment to troll.

While he spends 24 hours in the forums, I will actually play and enjoy the game.

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

It’s not even a good clone, if you are going to clone someone you have to make sure the joke is going to hit just right :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Red Head Human Female Death Knight… It reminds me of someone :thinking:

2 Likes

yeah the scottish friend with HH!

1 Like

I have that mount, really easy to get too!

Just to be sure, lets keep an eye on her :wink:

why can´t I get invited to normal Vault of Incarnates while I have 382 ilvls for PvE

Because it is their group and they decide; maybe they already filled up the Warlock spot and want something usefull, or want a 8/8 HC 400+ CE team
:person_shrugging:
There is no real answer to that question
Sometimes these things happen

That makes them the worst raid leaders when they ask curves for normal raids

Depends
If they want to boost their friends or just want a quick and easy run, it makes a little sense
I was declined because I was a Vulpera
Others don’t wan’t to see cyrillic letters in their team
And others make chill or learning raid teams
For every normal run there is one that have insane requirement
:person_shrugging:

3 Likes

try to form your own chill group. Moragg said is simple.

1 Like

Now I got invited to Normal Vault of Incarnates :kissing_heart:

1 Like

All that time I spent perfecting my look hasn’t been in vain!

Everything that’s a twist of our names is sort of trolling. And if people don’t check the names throughly and think we’d make such names to upvote ourselves, then they are living under a rock :laughing:

I mean, you’d purposefully make a Fartizah to like yourself? I doubt it.

Remember to visit our favorite inn from time to time! :wink:

5 Likes

Funniest thing is, this char name is a twist on my mains/old posting chars name anyway :laughing: I also have multiple clones of my chars. My char clones/alts are clever though not the poundshop craft corner version Krusty from wish is using.

5 Likes