Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

a destination still i miss… ive spotted them just in a zoo in southern australia.

2 Likes

They smell terribly of fish! :fish:

1 Like

more like rotten fish and rotten shrimp

1 Like

They look… tasty
:fork_and_knife::fox_face::spoon:

1 Like

craving this dish

and it appears the Anizah clone is at it again liking political threads. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

good morning guys!

1 Like

Good moanin’

1 Like

Mornin all!

1 Like

Hello there :sleeping: woke up a bit early - I can never get used to sleeping at my dads when I go over for a visit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

Good afternoon!

2 Likes

Man my luck is just rotten
I couldn’t recraft my pickaxe to R5 even if my life would depend on it…
…but made today 5 recrafting order to pickaxes and all proced to R5 :laughing:

1 Like

Anyone else knows that feeling when that gear piece you’re trying to get with your main drops in your alt who can’t wear it.

2 Likes

To well
There is a worse version of it; the gear piece drops… and you notice it is a slightly darker/lighter shade - just a tone - than you immagined ruining the whole thing :unamused:

Good morning

its been two days and i havent recieved a response to my ticket about the clone harrasment.

so until then, and until the problem gets fixed, i will be taking a short break from the forums. trust me, i need this break as i currently have the flu and a headache.

cheers :clinking_glasses: :fox_face:

7 Likes

hey man. it will takes a lot. normally they address tickets in 1 week and more. take the break. si always healthy.
Im it too. even with the game. despite its good im fully focused in reading w40k books.
cheers and take care with flu.

4 Likes

It took 49 day for me them to answer a simple problem…

3 Likes

Eh… twice i gave up but in 10 days they solved my magmote and pandaren kite problems.
Luck i would say

3 Likes

Jesus….

Anyway. Don’t let that (inserts bad word here) annoy you. Probably what he wants in the first place.

But soon, he will get the ban hammer as soon as they reply to my ticket that is. And hopefully I get a good GM that doesn’t ask me to provide pictures because I already linked 3 threads, and 3 examples.

If he asks me for pictures and it takes another 40 days to reply; I swear I will close the ticket altogether and just give up haha :rofl:

Not my fault this place lacks moderation.

Anyway, enjoy the lunar festival. You might catch me in-game during that time

4 Likes