Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

:clap:
Finally someone understands!!!

2 Likes

semmappost!

Pizza is a wonderfull thing
Like with the hungarian LĂĄngos, everything is ok on it!

The hardest language in the world because of Á,É,Í,Ó,Ú,Ő,Ű and 18 different cases and grammar system?

Our language is… could be considered hard for various reasons
:hungary:
But we are not top tier hard, we don’t have our own alphabet for example :thinking:

1 Like

hindi would like to have a word with you.

EDIT: sorry im salty cuz ac milan is losing 4-0

2 Likes

Or the Arabic or Vietnames
But Japaneese have its own three independent writing systems, Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji
Russian isn’t easy either
I don’t think Hunarian is in the top 5… but maybe top 10 hardest?

I would say dump the football for rugby but I’ve seen Italy play… /e runs

2 Likes

In fact it is Finnish

• They can’t add finnish to the games which are made in Finland like Angry bird, even with another version of angry bird but Multiplayer or a big campaign

• 15 different cases might be for sure

for gladitorial games :eyes:
Panem et circenses

1 Like

imagine… now im almost just watch uk premier. and bein supporter of everton im getting disppointment on disappointment.
I used to follow rugby when i was young but sincerely i never had a strong passion for it.

Huh? The slavs share many similarities to few of the slavic cousins but the Slavic languages are hard for the English Speakers when we have conjugations with genders, and 6 or 7 different cases

But british could understand first 4 cases

Huh? Vietnamese is a very easy language that has no conjugation about the genders, numbers, or similar grammatical verbs from slavic, just enough add times

They belong at top 5

and the winner is…

> https://www.berlitz.com/blog/hardest-languages-to-learn-english-speakers

1 Like

I grew up supporting Leeds utd… that’s why I follow the rugby more than football :grimacing:

2 Likes

Fixed it for ya!

Now i became a death knight!

When i read that Turkish belongs at top 15 hardest languages for British and their sons/daugthers

But in the keyboards from computer I can’t write anything like Ş Ç ı and many others to greet and gratituding in Turkish

In our deffense " for English speakers"

2 Likes

The hardest part is writing right to left. Plus grammar is more complicated than english, even im not fluent.

2 Likes

Whenever i read a short information when I asked “Does arabic have conjugation”

And then just appeared

1 Like