Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

err not exactly

1 Like

So I tried to actually not sleep after my nightshift but ended up resting till 3.30… looks like I love my bed above all else!

Back to food… we’ll make a heap of the so called Sport szelet a day or two later.

It’s a dark chocolate bar sweetened with a nice pinch of rum. Ahoy! But Kitiaara/Kentarro can probably put it better, or at least tell more about it with his better vocabulary.

If there’s another homemade sweets I’d totally crave, it must be the Mirinda szelet which you might know more - based off a well known orange flavored soft drink. One could make it with Fanta too, maybe!

3 Likes

that’s some excellent desserts. you have something to look forward to for sure. and just one more day until the weekend so enjoy the rest of your thursday!

2 Likes

i want to be a gym bear with fel!
but i need some levels for talents…

1 Like
2 Likes

Too much onion, I bet he never had a girlfriend

2 Likes

A proper girlfren here can more than withstand onions.

In fact, they were born in it, molded by it…

1 Like

3 Likes

Yet another awesome channel im subscribed too, you have a good taste sir.

1 Like

:nauseated_face: :laughing:

hello guys… today i should have flight to stockholm… unfortunately flu decided to hit…
But its just me or forum layout is changed?

3 Likes

Im using my phone for the forums and haven’t noticed any difference.

Anyway, good morning everyone

1 Like

same with mobile. but on pc is different. and i logoff with my work pc and i had just 2 chars to chose… misteries…

1 Like

Yes it has!! mobile version banner has changed slightly too but not enough to really notice it just looks out of place :laughing:

Our favourite red head has noticed too.

5 Likes

You mean Dunkiee?? :rofl: i now await Souly to tell you to tell me to ‘go away’ …

1 Like

His return post is getting longer by the minute :joy:

4 Likes

Oh, don’t tell me… I got a load of pings, and I’m thanking God neither was about my current hair color…

Oops, now I jinxed it.

I’m a blonde right now, innit!
Bonks you in the head

Dunkiee.exe has stopped working.

1 Like

I don’t think she’s a regular poster though.

3 Likes

Neither is the other one at the moment :joy:

4 Likes

i will premtively start this post with saying yes i am still subbed get over it.

i was actually trying out the new expansion believe it or not, i level’d 2 classes to 70 and one to 65, but it then dawned on me that nothing is really different in dragonflight than it was in BFA/Shadowlands yet again and i am just repeating the exact same things i have been for years and i quickly lost interest and yet again i find myself unable to even log into the game to play it as it is just boring at this point i couldnt even face completing all of the zones in the end which is unfortunate as the zones themselves looked great, its just the game is not making me sit and play it anymore, the idea of once i complete the zones it is pretty much game over for that content besides the odd repeatable world quests is just bad design now in 2023 and doesnt get me excited to log in and play, i didnt even get to a point of unlocking world quests, because the idea of all i will be doing is mythic+ afterwards combined with the fact im not anywhere near dedicated to this game enough to try pushing keys to any kind of high level anymore (20+ for the best quality gear apparently), honestly i got better things to spend my time doing than sweating over key levels, not to mention i dont have the time to dedicate to a raid schedule so that content is just completely worthless to me as well and as for pvp well lets face it there is 1000’s of better games to play out there if i wanted to pvp, i feel like this expansion is going to die off soon and be as empty or even more empty than shadowlands was… as unfortunate as that is… anyway that is not why i am here.

i am here because i have been back and forth checking this thread over the past month while not posting myself and i could not help but notice for a group of people who apparently hate everything to do with drama it sure is the topic which is brought up the most in this thread, i cannot count the ammount of time i have been mentioned in relation to this apparent “drama” either passively or directly.

TOP 3 topics in this thread
1.drama
2.hair
3.food

HONORABLE MENTION
italy

im here to just to say stop…

i have nothing to do with whatever is going on right now, i have no connections to anyone on this forums, yes i get on with clown mainly because we share similar interests namely working out and are the same age… beyond that there is nothing going on.

whatever they are or not doing with alts, is of their own free will to do it and is completely unconnected to me i have no say in it and i did not ask them to do it either.

even though it appears i am being used in this drama without even taking part in it, none of this is directly my doing so stop acting like it is and blame the person/people who is at fault.

i will say you all brought this on yourselves as you all supported the same kind of trolling to me for months without taking action against, instead choosing to hate on me calling me all kinds of names over multiple months because i was not afraid to speak out to them and confront them for doing it in the first place, now suddenly you all act victimised because the shoe is on the other foot, i find that ludacris… mods wont help you, they did not help me… you will have to live with the consequences of your actions. they will sooner ban you for speaking out than ban the offenders that is how the moderation on this forum works.

you all need to ask yourselves why you dont attract new people in this thread and the only person that you have attracted is erevian who is one of the biggest trolls on this forums.

you are very unfriendly to most people who come here and do not share you own little circles opinions on things and then all band together like a hate squad and constantly hate on them until they feel pressured to leave.

you all make this place very unfriendly, yet claim it is the happiest place on this forums.

maybe in your own little deluded world it is the happiest place for you because you get to hate on people you dislike and suffer no consequence for it??

but to others it’s just your personal little echochambers for you and your cronies.

my clone still posts here semi regularly even though i have not even been around for over a month yet u all take no action on it.

you get what you deserve in that sense as far as i am concerned.

i have unblocked my post history, so have fun with that clones knock yourselves out.

i have also unignored everyone.

i hate to say it but i just got better things to be doing than being here and answering to the likes of yourselves… (no offense intended)… dont bother yourselves if i remain “recently seen” on these forums, i do tend to drop by every so often to see the general mood of the community, as believe it or not i do want this game to improve, or to see it end rather than to see it struggle and decline.

and yes i do like posts as Twiggz from time to time, there is no vindictiveness in it so dont go telling yourselves otherwise.

i just wanted to get this off my chest because you all blame me for too much, im not even here anymore.

have fun anyway if ur playing this expansion or not… i hope you manage to get the fun out of it which i can’t

peace out

Twiggz.

2 Likes