Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

back to work in a few hours anyway …

only really came back to tell people to give off a bit on the hate towards me lol…

probably gonna end up banned again as a result of it :slight_smile:

ah well…

this thread will die off again most likely ^^

if i do get banned…

have nice 2 months xD

EDIT: does my a favour tbh… i spend too much time procrastinating here anyway in my spare time when i can post lol…

when im not here all my effort goes on more important things, i made massive gains on my physical health this past month alone.

so when though u all are kind of doing it to try hurt me , you are actually helping me massively in the real world lol.

i’ve also started a drumming course and taken drawing back up again, who knows if i get banned for 2 months i might even finally take up swimming and bouldering again.

one thing about me… i hate being alone, i want companionship but at the same time, i thrive when i am alone.

Busy with work and other RL stuff… all good! :grin:

2 Likes

Ginger and mint can help with that.

I was at the bus stop scrolling on my phone and read something unpleasant… it has passed now :joy:

6 Likes

I personally aint got an issue with you or Clown, Twiggz - but like you alluded to, i am ‘guilty by association’ - iirc, i actually congratulated you on turning your life around and concentrating on what makes you happy.

2 Likes

Something ginger and mint?? sounds like a dodgy Prince Harry Netflix series or Ed Sheeran doing something with garden herbs that he really shoudnt be lol

1 Like

yeah, no beef with you directly mate either…

honestly no beef towards anyone really…

just everyone has beef with me (almost everyone anyway)

its a not easy being me on these forums ;).

but at least i stay true to myself and dont falter my opinions .

either way glad to see ur enjoying this expansion still ^^

2 Likes

Please don’t forget us tomorrow :pleading_face:

Better some silence over drama. But I suppose it’s true - myself, I’m simply busy irl, and otherwise play Classic, or FF as a fren dragged me to it :sweat_smile:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/897026861866041354/1068516534575697930/image.png

This is my char there. Yes, mandatory red hair!

2 Likes

off to work now anyway enjoy the drama free zone :wink:

1 Like

Imagine being shamed for actually having a life and not spending every waking minute posting on these forums trying to convince a bunch of internet strangers you have life :joy: I wish my irl had enough spare time to spend more than a couple of hours here sporadically!!

1 Like

Finally, after so much time and effort, the Kaldorei Warsaber is mine.
Elune be praised :face_holding_back_tears: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Waste of server space.

It’s called “work”! :sweat_smile: But thanks anyways.

I haven’t been going out much since Covid initially hit, before that I’d party on a lot. These days, I simply don’t feel it xD

Grats :smile: and I see you’re a regular too now?

Job, family, partner, partying, shopping for your gran, cleaning your bedroom :woman_shrugging: it’s all a life that keeps you busy in the real world and stops you sitting on the forum 24/7 pretending then shaming people because they actually do have a real life :joy:

2 Likes

i miss FF14. it was a fun game but sadly too confusing for me. maybe cause i joined it late

i miss Ul’dah as it looks like a Agrabah styled city with a gnome Sultana lmao

1 Like

Get better at time management and you could have free time like me too.

Even with a busy life.

Mrs smarmy

:exploding_head:

Seriously claiming no free time while sitting here posting and playing wow near daily for years.

Give me a break

Give smarmy get smarmy.

1 Like

If you want to stop talking about me btw afenton is the one which keeps mentioning me directly or passively time and time again.

1 Like

World of Warcraft must be free to play

2 Likes

Never understood the problem between you and the some people in the forums, care to enlighten me about it?

2 Likes

They think im some kind of liar and drama seeker.

When all the accusations come from them themselves.

I just reply with the same context they post with.

1 Like