Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

but why are you friendly to me? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are a lot better to me than they are.

2 Likes

It changed for me as well. And it seems that now ignored characters are totally gone, you don’t see anything unless it’s quoted from someone else. Yay!

2 Likes

Me too, in the morning I saw a new design when I opened forum

1 Like

I’ll enlighten you. A few months ago he was playing victim in the old do not delete thread and decided to blame a poster by the name of Tah for flagging him and when told Tah was at the time unsubbed and had been for months changed the target to a poster named Spambot, I told him that Spambot (who I am friends with off the forum) wasn’t online at the time and couldn’t have flagged him and that it was a bit daft to play the name and blaming game, he would only get himself into trouble, he couldn’t prove who was flagging him after all.

He then decided it must be me and went into a several hour long rage against me, personal attacks and all telling everyone I was the worst person on the forum. At the start of the attacks I put him on ignore and stopped engaging with him but he went on for hours!! and I mean hours!!

Slowly others became targets for his accusations and they began to also put him on ignore. Then someone made a “copy” of his char, a goblin, most people lol’d at it because it was funny but soon enough the goblin took it too far and I amongst others flagged it and it got removed from the forum, although the Vulpera will tell you we never acted.

Soon after that a gnome clone arrived, again a few of us lol’d because it’s funny but in true victim fashion we got accused of all sorts from bullying to a targetted campaign and we have all being accused of being the gnome clone, another “clone” turned up but I have reason to believe that is actually the vulpera himself because it also disappeared around the time he was “banned/unsubbed” at Christmas.

In total he has systematically annoyed, accused and alienated 97% of forum regulars with insane rage fits and people just can’t be bothered with him any more.

And that doesn’t even go into his complete Christmas day meltdown… Even my ADHD 7 year old would have been ashamed of that behaviour and he threw a tantrum today because it was Friday…

The post that started it all: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/do-not-delete-this-thread-please-😋/368571/2845

14 Likes

I didn’t know about any of this because I was going through food poising at the time. Maybe it’s a gift from God…… nah, it was awful actually. I got a phobia from fast food because of it.

neurodivergent People are usually the best and friendliest people I meet.

I might be biased here, but it’s true.

Cheers :partying_face:

3 Likes

Bro hates the Fun thread :-1:

Also, hey all. Seem that my stomach is going crazy :confused:

also, is there more drama again…?

3 Likes

Oh no. I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

:heart:

i apreciate it much!

Also, you made a new character :question:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

My main is a human now, so with it came the free name change

I simply created Anizah so I can post on the forum, but turns out a High elf rogue is kinda cool.

I can wear red and pretend I’m a blood elf, go inside silvermoon, and assassinate Lor’themar and his wife :smiling_imp:

Ok I’m joking hahaha

Thalyssra: An illusion!

4 Likes

Wait, did the patch come out? I’m really out of touch with the game lately. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I feel you, lately mine was crazy too, probably because of massive anxiety and stress… going better now, I hope you will feel better soon too!

1 Like

Indeed. The patch came out.

Don’t forget the lunar dresses they are transmoggable

3 Likes

Yeah!

I’m loving the new Storm’s fury event, the White and grey mogs and zandalari hair colors!

1 Like

He just gets so over dramatic about the silliest things sometimes :laughing:

Although we did have a really tough time about a year ago, he wasn’t coping at school and even got excluded for a day at one point which was scary.

Don’t forget to get your defias mask!! Treasure in the lake by Stormwind entrance, I got a defias sword too.

1 Like

My mom literally used to take raw onions and just eat them like a fruit with some bread

1 Like

Same with my aunt. She would spray lemon on it too.

She believes it’s good for you.

This is the same aunt who would drink a bottle of hot sauce too. :rofl:

1 Like

Get well soon!

I welcome you to make your own opinion of it.

I have said the same right from the start.

They are simply wrong about me.

I have never changed from that stance, i talk to them like garbage because that is how they actively treat me for months.

I do not care if they alienate me like they claim i do.

I do care that they spread complete lies and nonsense about me, even when i am not actively posting on the forums, forcing me to return as i feel as if i have to clear my name of those blatent lies.

I ask you and everyone make your own opinions up about this.

And do not take what people here say about me as fact.

Just look at afenton, i said i was leaving and they instantly started bad mouthing me afterwards, i been dealing with exactly that for months here from aftenton and countless others who post actively in this thread.

No one here is innocent myself or anyone else.

Yet they ignore their own part and put all blame on me.

There is a group of at least 6 of them which actively try to make my time here hell, everytime i post, if it us positive or not, they just do not stop.

Yeah… make up your own mind .

Hey, I think you need to just unplug your pc, go outside, breathe deeply, and stop worrying about forums @twiggz. You are just a small straw in a hay block, and nobody is gonna care :+1:

Isn’t it crazy, that wow was in alpha before some of us were born

2 Likes