Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Sure, come along.

Oh no you don’t!

If you try something funny, you meet my mind control, and then a huge fall from the bridge at Sunfury Spire…

Valentine dresses too!

I got no reason to run and hide lol.

I dont care how bad i look.

I have no self respect.

If people treat me well i treat them in kind simple as that.

actually, i thought it was horror, but in reality is a really cool story. i’d reccomend to play it, the art is awesome :+1:

anyway, i will head to bed and read a bit before i :zzz:

Goodnight!

I already killed Lor’themar once, thoug i wish we could kill Thalyssra too, and the rest of the horde council.

Goodnight.

The owl and hawk conservatory was in new forest, i went there with my mum just after she was diagnosed with lukemia.

She loved owls i wanted to take her somewhere to help take her mind off of things.

She loved it had a grin on her face the entire time… she especially loved the barn owl as it is a native in our home area.

Was a rare chance to get so close to one while it was in flight.

Was a great positive memory.

We also visited a otter sancutary on the same day, soon after my mums health deteriorated and we could not enjoy days out like that anymore…

So yeah nice troll right?

1 Like

https://youtu.be/-EQ6eHeBrhM
(This is from naruto, hope it helps)

I’m surprised they havn’t moved in together yet.

Lor’themar and Thalyssra :face_vomiting:

#Thalyssremar!!

That is the second most disgusting thing I’ve read on these forums today!! Be ashamed!!

1 Like

It’s a nice little couple, come on!

Would you rather watch them, or my little fren here?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/897026861866041354/1063528532598325258/16257e98-2d31-4c7d-9d5b-68041fb1a1ae-banana-spider-mark.webp

1 Like

It’s not fair, you should put a warning before that! :face_vomiting:

No they are not a nice couple!! They are so over the top that it is more unatural than the two corpses we had to watch being a couple for years!!

No real couple acts like that! It is sickening and gross and just plain wrong! Where are the arguments about old Lothy not doing the washing up? Or Thally forgetting to buy the right cheese? or Lothy staying late at the inn with Thrall?

Blame Soul for that! He put Dunkiee up to it…

4 Likes

Heh, dont wry im not sad.

Just facepalming pretty hard.

Do you fancy soul or something the amount you mention them lol.

Genuine question btw, at least 6 times you brought them up today alone.

ah damn. i hope youll be better soon!

1 Like

People dont just do that unless they are mildly obsessed with them in a good or bad way, just like how you kept mentioning me over this past month passively…

Granted mines more the negative side of it but still.

Watch ur back soul.

The fact it didn’t even bother to appear was enough of a warning :smiling_imp: but my link posting is buggy on phone at times, mainly with gifs.

He told me that you really loved these so I figured I would post them to um, calm you down :yum:

I wonder when he sends you the bnet message :face_with_hand_over_mouth: