Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

I have never cloned myself …

Afenton claiming i did… is no different to me saying someone is purposely cloning me…

A bit of a contradiction and blatent lies…

Someone here is the clone however that much is true.

I dont even care who it is.

Both twiggz itself and fibbz

Im outside right now thanks

I actually welcome the clones to continue.

If people dont like that they should flag them

Doesnt bother me i actually find them mildly entertaining.

Your mum scares me…

So does your aunt…

/e Glares angrily at you

1 Like

Doesnt really matter what i say at this point anyway basically me against the entire thread.

Sad really cause i am being genuine about everything.

Put it this way is afenton was the clone not saying they are ofc, do you think they would openly admit it?

Or misdirect and blame the accuser ?

Not that it matters, but it could be anyone here.

I have seen some of your posts, you talk a lot about your personal life and that you are sad, it’s a bit melancholic, maybe you should be more positive.
Anyways I won’t take any part in this, im not one for drama, now I will retreat to being a nelfposter again.
Cheers.

2 Likes

You know what’s worse? I’m finally getting my walking stick in 10 days too :joy:

Older than WoW and need a stick :smiling_face_with_tear:

Tell me, being faced with what i get put through here, what do i have to be positive about?

I post plenty about me which is positive, but it gets either overlooked or turned into a troll by clones…

Or i get told im lying.

Which happens alot by people in this thread.

Doesnt matter if im positive or negative i said this earlier, they dont stop.

I even got a 3 month ban in the past for posting a positive thread because i was flagged by these same people.

Hey all, Have you heard about Silentown, a new indie game made by italians? (if i haven’t talked about it already ._.)

2 Likes

Hey!
We are at least now allowed to shake our fist at the sky and yell at the clouds!
:smiling_face_with_tear:
Not to mention, cane sword… :smirk:

1 Like

I actually feel like some people here might be jealous of the fact im actually getting my life in order.

Yet still remain here posting regardless.

That us the only real reason i can see which makes sense to me as to why the initial people got salty so bad.

They are probably still stuck at go, when im at the finish line.

Aye, it’s a horror game isn’t it?
Not really a fan of those.

Nope not really keeping up with games this past year.

Ask me a year ago i would of known them all.

try sharing the same username as that guy … not very nice if you ask me personally…

he keeps calling me troll, clone and imposter … when im just trying to enjoy the forums

today was a great day though… see theres an owl and hawk conservatory near where i live… great place… and the owls fly over ur head literally touching the top of your head… i love going there

2 Likes

That sounds terrifying!! Didn’t you watch The Staircase!!!

I will admit i havent posted much positive in a while, as most my time is replying to nonsense accusations.

Havent been overly posting much at all honestly.

Hard to talk about positive stuff in my life though when it just gets turned into a joke not much point in it anymore.

I would be positive about the game too, if it was in a good place, actually i defended dragon riding against ‘tah’ saying it was bad earlier…

That was overlooked as per normal.

:+1:

For the copy of my post history :slight_smile:

Maybe you should just take a break from the forums, avoid the people you don’t like, and don’t feed or respond to trolls.

havnt had any time to watch media … too busy working 94 hr shifts…

but i will put it on the list… just looked on imdb and it seems nice … if you ask me personally

1 Like