Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Not in this thread, i think most are older than me …

And im no spring chicken.

Nah I’m safe from grandmotherhood for a good few years, my eldest is gay so any grandbabies need to be planned in advance and right now they are working towards a degree in game design so they can take over {game company} :eyes:

4 Likes

Yes! Pin it near our evil plans to conquer azeroth. After order 4 was executed 2 days ago, our glory is near!

1 Like

I thought we weren’t supposed to talk about that until the Secretary of Defense has been replaced.

1 Like

Errr. Wait wait. But paragraph 7bis stated that after 48 hours our forum discord would occupied the radio broadcast in order to speak to the population. Im abroad. You never did it?

2 Likes

Wait wait!
Radio is still a thing ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
You sure?

4 Likes

Ngl but this is a odd conversation.

Radio go gooo, radio ga ga

2 Likes
3 Likes

Ooh. It’s that song from Vice City :smile:

2 Likes

Why, I’ll turn 25 this April.

I feel like a 55 years old, however. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

It will be straight next to the World Destroyer Donut of Unsweet Death. :smiling_imp:

Strictly for the purpose of disrupting any lawful policemen that love to eat them in their breaks, now with 99% less sugar and a hidden sleep pill!

You didn’t see anything here. Promise.

2 Likes

This is an old code but it checks out

1 Like
2 Likes

Hey everyone :sleeping:

4 Likes

Leave them to me, I will deal with them myself.

2 Likes

Why had the weekend to end. I can’t suffer work.

6 Likes

Day off today,so done some housework, had my customary bacon sandwich. Taking the dog for a walk later (she likes bacon sandwiches with brown sauce) then cracking on with more diamond art that the missus got me for Christmas

3 Likes

Bacon and diamonds. Look at lord Nasher, flaunting his wealth.
:tophat:
:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Its my right as the ruler of Neverwinter to rub it in your faces (no double entendre intended) :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes