Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

I see you are a man of culture as well.

1 Like

Hey’all…
just finished working and i wish weekend was longer… :zzz:

3 Likes

Yep, But still something comes boring for me

But today, I have something to do

When you work part-time Monday is still weekend :grin:

1 Like

I so wish I could work simply from 10-14 on a Mon-Fri schedule :smiling_face_with_tear: would be a bit like in high school!

See, I took my English finals in my 11th grade instead of 12th (would have been better off taking the advanced one over the regular version… could have gone the linguistic route, nevermind by now), and on… Tuesdays I think, I had the 1st 2 classes off.

That’s when we would have had our 1st foreign language lessons, and alas I was free to do whatever I wanted till like 9.30 :pray: sleep, do homework, pay a visit to someone, you name it, and we finished at 2 pm mostly. Best school days of my life!

1 Like

Right now I work from Wednesday until Friday from 8 until 17 and have Monday and Tuesday free, I work at 60%. I will rise to 80% because now I have to pay for my apartment and I want to still have the spare money I had before, it’s like 1k € increase every month for working 4 instead of 3 days. I guess it’s fair enough, also because I can still do a lot of home office and I will still have one extra day of weekend.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I need food.

1 Like

Here you go :smile:

Foodie law is the only law to obey without question, me hearties.

1 Like
1 Like

Gnocchi alla Sorrentina

Polpettone
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.VmKW5AwOgppynZ9dCL9k7gHaE7?pid=ImgDet&rs=1
Pizza
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.yKF8JavCrC6g6KpxTjiXegHaFj?pid=ImgDet&rs=1
Pasta alla Boscaiola

And since you are a horde enthusiast, here’s some horde themed sweets.

3 Likes

Ooo I didn’t know these existed! I bet there’s an Alliance specific version too, or maybe something for the specific races (things like a Sin’dorei logo on the food for instance).

1 Like

Lion sounds good

5 Likes

Wow robo. Great food! After 3 days of meat im dreaming of a pizza. Tomorrow finally at home ill eat it.
Nice cakes! I gave to say alliance ones are prettier.
There is one sindorei related on pinterest!

1 Like

2 Likes

Good morning! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Happy Bday to this robot!

5 Likes

just got back from yet another failed audition… this life is brutal … if you ask me personally

but its the career ive only recently chosen so im sticking with it :slight_smile:

fun fact… few years ago i narrowly missed out on being the lead in one of those vampire movies … cant remember what they were called… but quite successful…

2 Likes