Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

The Horde is our future.

Many thanks vulperamon.

5 Likes

Speak of the devil…

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/897026861866041354/1070053619560362114/IMG_20230131_184831_742.jpg

1 Like

BURN IT WITH FIRE!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

6 Likes

Felfire will do the trick.

3 Likes

Disgusting. Burn it.

2 Likes

By fire be purged!

1 Like

It is actually quite tasty
The flavours wonderfully compliment each other and bring out the best from the other
Pairing two opposing foods in an unlikely combination is an exciting culinary experiment that will yield interesting results.
If two foods have the same volatile compounds that produce food aroma, they’ll taste good together - it is a fact
Like hot chocolate and cheese or Oreos dipped in orange juice
Or Honey and pizza - It’s a well-known fact that honey is a critical ingredient in savory and spicy dishes alike, and pizza is savory and spicy, depending on the toppings.
Or oysters and diced kiwi

1 Like

Rather this over raisins - I just can’t stand them.

Anyone who’d spike a good apple cake such as this with them is cruel. How could they commit such an evil act!

1 Like

Tbf you can’t really ruin apple cake, it’s bad to begin with :thinking:

I prefer Apfelwähe. Wähe in general is delicious, you can put whatever fruit you like. My favourite variant is with apricots though…with a touch of Amaretto di Saronno, it’s chef’s kiss. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

The Hungarian version isn’t :smirk: you should give it a try! The homemade ones are the best in particular.

Reminds me of apple pie. Is it a local variant of sorts? Does look delicious however :thinking:

1 Like

No. Apples are only edible raw. Or drinkable as apple juice.

You shoild try sachertorte. Could change mind!

2 Likes

Yeah, kind of. But as I said, you can also use other fruits. :pie:

That’s my favourite cake ever. I usually wish it for my birthday. :yum:

Also, Buongiorno!

2 Likes

(I loved this show)

2 Likes

Hey guys! Gooood morning!
Back at home. always too short are the holidays…

1 Like

Morning everyone :sleeping: last day at work… I wonder what the vault brings! Also, it’s the M+ event, so don’t forget to do 4 for a nice heroic gear piece.

(Only time it’s worth spamming in my eyes!)

2 Likes

I don’t know what to buy from the trading post!!

1 Like

I know what NOT to. Steer clear of the pirate ensemble - it leeched my currency and didn’t give the transmog set, and another person had the same problem. Friendly headsup to everyone.

I didn’t get a popup it was added, nor was it in m collections. There was in fact, some error of sorts when I clicked on purchase.

1 Like