Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Ain’t nothing better then Mac and Cheese

3 Likes

Wasn’t impressed by the look of that one anyway, for the cost it looks a bit too classic era compared to what they are capable of now. We know they can do more than painted on mogs!! Plus I found a char with bags filled with bloodsail whites that had become cosmetic items so I have a pirate mog if I want one :smile:

1 Like

who would of thought something created by the new dev team would be buggy as hell.

Should have been the Fireplume Regalia for this cost, without the bowl of fruit bug :stuck_out_tongue: Well… maybe not that (not until summer anyways), but the Sprite Darter set.

And yep, you can be a pirate easily from a a Bloodsail shirt, a hat and some BfA items from Kul Tiras.

Anyways… I lost 650 tenders on this buggy “purchase”.

Try click purchase again, a couple of items went weird for me, gave the option to refund but hadn’t given the green tick or pop up and when I reclicked to purchase again (after going off them and back on) it worked and didn’t take any extra currency.

I got all the mogs except the pirate one and the iridescent cloak (looks awful lol) and I got the bow, will work towards some more currency and see what’s there next month now.

Also the bandoliers look good so recommend grabbing those too!! I hope they add some more things like that for other classes!

1 Like

Might be worth a try, will do after work :smile: ty!

1 Like

Tag and cheese is better.

2 Likes

ive bought a wonderful mount but was unable to finish the quest. the corsair apperance isnt bad at all.

I have a new problem in game

That In fact I have active subscription but I can´t click Traveler´s log

I just bought that painting that I posted yesterday. :scream:

3 Likes

the man with mustaches?

1 Like

Who wouldn’t want a portrait of Moustachio?

1 Like

uff… im not able to switch my alt “moustache” to teestify about the marvelousnesses of ppl with moustaches

2 Likes

5 Likes

Nobodies moustache is as fabulous as my motash!

2 Likes

We have reason to believe you stole it though.

4 Likes

uuuuu. hercule poirot by david suchet!

2 Likes

Wow a mechagnome. I thought Robokiller was the only one…

1 Like

It’s just the two of them though.

3 Likes