Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Looks amazing! Happy birthday!

3 Likes

Little Azeroth, a Board game World of Warcraft inspired. when i will have time i will try it out and tell y’all how it is :smile:

Thank you all again for the Birthday wishes!

Also, Goodmorning Fellow Friends! Today is Saturday! Time to treat Ourselves with some Good Sweets!

Time to Enjoy what the Weekend Brings! ^^!

3 Likes

Ah yes, enjoy wind!

Some enhancement shaman went crazy around here. It’s almost like a bloody hurricane!!

1 Like

Good afternoon! Tonight it’s time for filet with green pepper sauce… :yum:

4 Likes

Happy belated bday Robo! :partying_face:

3 Likes

fish n chips tonight from the local chippy

1 Like

Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

Craving pizza now. Sadly we have duck for dinner.

You changed race! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Put the duck on a pizza!

Baked potatoes here today :yum:

2 Likes

Baked potatoes with duck?

Would try. Usually bacon (amongst other things) here, but birdmeat is an intriguing idea :thinking:

1 Like

I did. I was playing around with a bunch of classes for DF, settled on shaman, mage, warrior and realized I now have no Tauren. I wanted to clear that no-cow debuff so I changed the Zanda… feels fresh :wink:

2 Likes

I actually haven’t eaten duck in a long time, not something I’d have on potato though. Crispy duck pancakes from the Chinese :drooling_face:

Potatoes will be with cheese and lots of butter!!

2 Likes

Might actually be good heh

Nice!

I think as long as you play something you like and whatever you like isn’t a DH, then there is no such thing as too many alts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As it should be.

I also add corn and bacon.

1 Like

I have over 30 chars so far… Blizzard have given me the ability to create 60 and gave us bandoliers in the trading post so I’m thinking up a name for a new rogue :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I only have like 3 or 4.

Press X to doubt…

Haha, I do not like dh so we can still be friends.

I feel like 2-3 characters is optimal for my sanity :smile:

1 Like

Legio mihi nomen est; quia multi sumus

You won´t like DH either when Nightborne or the non-elf races become DH :disappointed_relieved: ?

Nice! Haven’t checked what the Trading Post is about yet. But got some achievement or something for two Battlegrounds from it. Will check later.