Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Thank you, that is acceptable :+1:t2:

2 Likes

good Evening Fellas! How are you?

3 Likes

Hey Robo!
We had snow here :snowflake:
Enjoying the ice and cold and serene white scene

3 Likes

great actually :slight_smile:

thing are great given the circumstances right now lol.

hope you are great too :slight_smile:

all the real life stuff has resolved itself with time.

also was put in a extreme circumstance last week completely alone, and came out ontop of it again, gave me a lot of recently lacking self confidence.

keep strong :muscle:

realised now when faced with tough times i always come out fighting rather than running away, made me realise i do want to survive after so long thinking i didnt

1 Like

really? wow. 2 years we never have snow here. i had to go hikin to feel the snow

In Italy, yes?

1 Like

northern italy yes. Milan.

2 Likes

Waiting for the bus again!! :weary:

Apparently we are getting loads of snow next week… We’ve been getting told about this since before Christmas and so far had half a centimeter that last less than a day :smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

Same here in Ticino (which is ca. 80-100 km north of Milan), you have to go at least above 1000m in the mountains to find snow these days… last time it snowed a lot by the lakes was during the Holidays 2020-21. Ski season is a disaster. Always sunny. And now it’s not even cold anymore (it was freaking 14°C today). I mean, winters here are a lot milder and sunnier than in rest of Switzerland but lately it’s a bit extreme.

1 Like

on Friday’s my Ethiopian orthodox friend is fasting (fridays and wednesdays) so no dairy and no meats. She put that effect on me.

They are - the cold will only kick in a day or two here, at the start of February when it’s supposed to be fairly cold from December :sweat_smile:

If it stays till Valentine’s Day it likely does a great service for couples however.

:nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Less of those profanities, mister…

1 Like

I know right :sweat_smile: this one’s for missies, not misters!

I mostly care for the pretty mogs anyways when 'tis the season.

Delightfully misogynistic!!

Velen teen’s day
Sound like some Draenei thing

2 Likes

Went out for dinner with 5 faboulous friends to celebrate my Bday. We had a good ol’ Pizza

then a big Maritozzo with Pistacchio (Enormous but there’s not a big one on the internet ._.)

then, they gifted me this:

a Wonderfull evening i spent with Wonderfull friends… I hope you all had a Beautifull Day too. Goodnight my friends! See you on the Dragon Isles!

10 Likes

Happy Birthday

2 Likes

What is that game, robo?

1 Like