Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

2 Likes

I would like Forsaken if they looked (also) like Nathanos. I’m not a fan of their original design. I like orcs in theory but there is something that I don’t like about their model and run animation. Trolls… I was never a fan of them, expect the big bulky ones and also dire trolls.

for some reason i love zandalari. a lot. dunno why. probably models are update so a little better than the ancient darkspears

I don’t want to over excite anyone BUT I may be going out for lunch tomorrow

6 Likes

yes! will wait for your pics!

1 Like

The legend returns!

Wish you were more active here btw :sweat_smile: but who am I to judge when I too play 24/7 when I don’t work or sleep?

5 Likes

That makes two of us. Or rather, it’s gonna be a brunch, so I’ve been told :smile:

Time to bring this thread to its former glory, warrior of Light!

4 Likes

Excellent news. Where we eating? Will I have to put on a tie?

3 Likes

Tonight’s menu: “Escaped birds” (literal translation of “uccelli scappati”)

with spätzli!

Swiss-Italian crossover! (a very typical thing around here). :switzerland: :it: :yum:

5 Likes

That top pic has me drooling.

Happy Weekend everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Careful what you say to the piglettes!

3 Likes

No, you can stay comfy, it’s a cosy coffee shop. Just bring an empty belly. That makes everything taste like from a Michelin restaurant!

2 Likes

Do you have big sausage’s as i really want one atm.

3 Likes

3 Likes

:eyes: :no_mouth:

I am trying to be pure like winter’s snow.

5 Likes

Yeah right :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There are other gifs that appear when you search “würstel gif” but I’m not sure they are safe to post here. :smirk:

2 Likes

You… are a Tauren now? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yep she is, She was Zandalari with Zuuma

1 Like

Oh great, I’m nude again… I purchased the new trading post transmog… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes