Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Yep. I always loved Tauren along with Trolls and third are probably Night Elves, but don’t tell anyone as I like to roleplay as hardcore Hordie :shushing_face:

Ngl I thought it was sus it happened after you posted that sausage :joy:

4 Likes

Jealous!! Have a nice chocolatey dessert for me!!

6 Likes

Oh great…
…did I just find a new kink? :eyes:

2 Likes

holy moly. I’m having so much fun doing island expeditions with some friends! also… i found out that if you do twisting corridors you can actually farm love charms :open_mouth:

3 Likes

:rotating_light:
Fun police!
You are under arest!
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time.

5 Likes

that sausage is pretty small ngl, thought they said big

uhuhuhuhhuhhhh.
sees lake

2 Likes

There is another easier way in SL as well but depends if quest is up in bastion as you fly around bombing things and can carry on doing that until you decide to get out the mount.

Have all mounts and pets but still need lots of mog :frowning:

http://az837918.vo.msecnd.net/publishedimages/listings/5653/en-CA/images/1/worlds-largest-sausage-L-9.jpg

5 Likes

I just dont know what to say or how to feel about that one haha :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I thought you were one of those random posters called… Ruffntuff I think?

Sus, you say?

2 Likes

I thought of them too! :joy:

2 Likes

Same. Naked i feel like a sumo wrestler…

1 Like

I changed back to Worgen starter but of course it won’t update anymore. :joy:

4 Likes

Fnarr fnarr…

3 Likes

Good morning Travelers!

10 Likes

Hello! Today breakfast with a sicilian cannolo. Finally. It was a lot of time i didnt taste it!

5 Likes

my breakfast will be in the hospital canteen today

hospital food :face_vomiting:

I like these for breakfast, and they almost have as much chocolate as in the picture. :eyes:

6 Likes

/cast pickpocket

/e runs away with the chocolatey croissants

4 Likes