Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

I too am a descendant of a Scottish clan you know?!?! In fact I can even claim an ancestor who was an engineer on that fancy rail bridge up in Edinburgh!

7 Likes

See if yer a Campbell oahr a Lindsay then oor rivalry jist goaht so bad it’s noo at the point whaur ah will jist treh tae dirk ye or just dismember ye wi’ a broahdsoahrd at ony and ivry pahssable oahppertunity cis… Aye. ye Campbell scunner ye…

Actually ye ken whit? Ah’m gonna dae it onywiy cis tha’ the hielan wiy… Ye’s a’ saw it, Afenton insulted mah honour…

(and autocorrect right now is going mental)

I think I’ll post from now in my accent.

4 Likes

Is neither, from what I understand my clan was basically your royalty so bow down and pay me the taxes you owe!! :person_with_crown:

6 Likes

In the name of my Viking ancestors, my blood boils and urges me to want to have that royal heritage of yours
Also… I could be you guys very distant relative :thinking:
Traces of Pict genes

2 Likes

Anything is possible, I have Scottish, Welsh, Spanish and Dutch ancestry that I know of, being a northerner I likely have some Viking blood too

2 Likes

Aye nae bather hen…

Ah goaht yer taxes right here…

(lol… That made me laugh in the double irony)

2 Likes

Guid moarnin tae abidy, hope ye’s ah hae a great day daein whitever it is ye’s a’ find yersel’s daein the day, hoping it’s sumthin new yev never din afore ciz it’s pure mingin’ daein the same thing every day likes. (especially autocorrect currently underlining more or less every word I type as needing corrected). Weel… tae be hoanest, when ah say “abidy” ah really mean abidy except Afenton, cis she’ll be daein whit she diz every day, which is lichtin candles and incense oan the wee altar she his in her bedroom dedicated tae me. She pretends it’s her makey up thingie but she disnae fool onybidy.

Me. ah’m tahkin it easy the day, ah’m aff mah schedule the day even tho they ca’d me in lest nicht cis simbudy didna wahnt tae drev up tae Banchory last nicht so they asked me tae dae it. (couldnae blem the wee man really, it wiz baltic and at least fower inches o’ snah and maist o’ the drehver’s couldnae drehve a nail intae wihd never mind an automatic in the snah. So as lang as there’s nae deliveries up there the nicht ah’ll be aff!

Pure tehckle peh.

So it’s your fault!! Take it back! Take it all back right now!! :snowflake: :cold_face: :snowflake:

2 Likes

I kinda like how autocorrect took it upon itself to correct some of my “spelling”, I can just see it sitting there in it’s little cubicle screaming “enough! enough already! I’m tired of you making me look like I’m not doing my job!”

What’s the matter with you! Shorts and t shirt weather!

I live in the south of England… My local newspaper has been having {redacted} dreams over the “possibility” of another beast from the east for five years now and the last few days have made at least 50 articles on facebook about the incoming snow, this morning when they actually woke up to snow they made a live blog about it… we have less than an inch of snow :joy: the airport has stopped… the buses are in even more chaos than normal… they had to announce that school were open except for the three that decided to close :roll_eyes: and the shops will be mayhem with no bread or milk (not even substitute stuff) already because panic buyers will have been there even though the snow has already started melting and the gritters cleared the roads before it even started to settle.

It will be front page news for around a week and half, The Great Bristol Snow… C5 might even do a documentary on it in a few years :grimacing:

3 Likes

I love the media’s breathless optimism.

“Hey… getting a bit cold innit…”

“BEAST FROM THE EAST!! PRINT IT!!”

2 Likes

Meanwhile… The snow is apparently catching out IDIOTS…

How in the name of Hell do you end up like this in barely an inch of snow unless you’re a complete idiot…

I blame jeremy clarkeson and top gear making a certain demographic believe they can all be F1 level drivers with “all weather” tires :grin:

2 Likes

Good Afternoon and Happy Women’s Day!

3 Likes

Cheers for the ladies out there!

1 Like

These death knights always have it so easy…

I’d rather burn to death than freeze to death.

I’m also really sleepy… would just take a nap and forget about everything :sleeping:

Hey guys! i hope are you havin a good time!
Good woman’s day!

Ps: in few day my sub will end and because ill be on holiday il wont renew it till end of april. Ill continue to follow you and when the time will come ill be here again to comment and enjoy the moments with you, while riding my HH mount who all in here own (noone excluded)

4 Likes

Good, good…

Maybe I’ll get my infinite drake by then.

1 Like