Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

The countdown begins!

1 Like

that is good to hear … if you ask me personally

good morning all … !!

3 Likes

I love eating salads, so most of the times when i don’t have time to cook, i just eat some nice ol’ salads with a few things extra, like Tuna, hard-boiled eggs and mozzarella!
And Good morning!
Finally, my “Biscotazza” has arrived!

got it from a promotion some time ago, but they delivered it late :frowning:

4 Likes

Mulino Bianco? My parents still have the old plates and bowls from the 1980s, I took the jug for my apartment!

4 Likes

Those look really nice! my parents didn’t have those unfortunatly, but it’s cool to see them!

2 Likes

My mouse has polymorphed into a cat…
Another visit to the garden centre before work, but at least i get a bacon sandwich out of it…

6 Likes

I was just channel zapping trough the international channels and found this old Polish cartoon that looks charming and terrifying at the same time (I think it’s the weird animation that makes it creepy).

Wolfy or anyone from Poland can tell me what this is about? :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey all, just wanted to tell ya Soul’s on vacation for using his Scottish accent instead of the everyday English version :smile:

The good news is that he’ll be back just before 420!

4 Likes

i see!

Hey dunkiee. When will your sub end? I forgot ._.

2 Likes

Ridiculous!!! So let’s ban everyone who quotes Bronzebeard in his Scottish accent…

1 Like

WHAT? now im scared to roleplay the dwarves.

Also not suprised. i got a vacation for my “Ameerah’s background story” post, which i posted on general forums by mistake.

whats 420?

1 Like

The day when my city has a weird smell but no one admits knows why… :eyes:

2 Likes

Should be April 15th :smiley:

He has his opinion about them, but I shouldn’t be posting that here :')

Just grab a pint instead.

Felweed everyday of course :herb: it’s April 20th - bloody bad luck I was born just a day beforehand :cry:

2 Likes

Happy Easter everyone!!

Easter, Ramadan and Passover overlap this year which only happens three times a century! Makes it an extra special celebration of multiculturalism and multi-religious unity :smile:

5 Likes

Happy Easter! Hope you enjoy the holiday.

6 Likes

Happy Easter for all :smile: also not sure when Ramadan is, but happy Ramadan to any and all who celebrate it among us.

This will be the menu tonight of course - and probably some cauliflower casserole…

3 Likes

Happy Easter! :cherry_blossom:

It’s still going on, so Ramadan Mubarak as well! :crescent_moon:

5 Likes

Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting, prayer, reflection, and community.
The first and last dates of Ramadan are determined by the lunar Islamic calendar.
Because the crescent moon typically occurs approximately one day after the new moon, Muslims can usually estimate the beginning of Ramadan, however, many prefer to confirm the opening of Ramadan by direct visual observation of the crescent
The holiday of Eid al-Fitr marks the end of Ramadan and the beginning of the next lunar month
In 2023 in Saudi Arabia, Ramadan was expected to begin on March 23, followed by Eid-ul-Fitr on April 21. Ramadan in Dubai and Abu Dhabi begun on March 23. In Pakistan, Ramadan been observed on March 22 evening. In Indonesia, Ramadan begun on March 22, 2023, and Eid-ul-Fitr on April 21
Qadr Night is considered the holiest night of the year. It is generally believed to have occurred on an odd-numbered night during the last ten days of Ramadan
This year, it falls on April 17

4 Likes

Still is going on. Will end around April 21.

Aside from the work I have to drive to everyday, it’s been really relaxing,

2 Likes

Hey all! Happy Easter!

4 Likes