Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Speaking of Easter, did noble garden start today?

1 Like

I believe so - too bad I rarely check my calendar :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nope, it starts tomorrow!

1 Like

That’s like starting Love is in the Air on Feb 15th, not gonna lie :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wolfy wanted to let you all know that he was banned because he posted in non-English languages. He will be back in a few days. :eyes:

Yeah it’s weird, but at least where I live it’s still a holiday today (Easter Monday). :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Oh no, I am shocked! That is awful news and so terrible… :eyes: sending thoughts and prayers :pray:

8 Likes
6 Likes

1 Like

Ey all, Am preparing the grill. Today we got BBQ!

6 Likes

Lucky you- yesterday was nice and warm, today its pelting down with rain and possible thunderstorms later

1 Like

Yeees, just like Souly eh? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Did he also tell you how many days he got? But tbh, it shouldn’t be more than three. Even one can be a lot for this…

Safest bet is to translate what you say in non-English. Personally I’ve seen an OP by a Hungarian yesterday who apparently didn’t really know the rules, but decided to stay out of it.

And we made that casserole yesterday…

It’s similar to this:

https://erezdmagadjol.hu/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/rakott-karfiol.jpg

Best with some extra red paprika and peppers on top. And it’s also fairly simple as you bake the layers separately (onions with paprika powder and minced meat, and the cauliflower and rice by itself), then layer them nicely in a bigger glass bowl, and just cook for an hour.

I missed it so much :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Yes, until the 14 April.

4 Likes

So roleplaying dwarves is banned in wow? :pensive: :scotland:

3 Likes

Tbf, Souly isn’t RPing a dwarf… At 3ft2, ginger beard, can of tenants and incomprehensible accent he is a dwarf IRL!

/e Runs

5 Likes

someone is making an Among Us character in stormwind as i’m writing :rofl: (Argent dawn)

4 Likes

Haha Argent Dawn is funny sometimes. I saw a Shrek roleplayer a few months ago (OOC orc)

4 Likes

Dwarves talk in Scottish accent. Souly is Scottish so indeed he doesn’t even have to RP them.

He’s a dwarf disgui… err, RPing as a hooman! All we miss is a big moustache and the skirt…

Oh and a keg o’ beer. Assuming he isn’t going road rage somewhere near Dundee…

Did I miss anything? Lemme know.

I always say it’s best not to drink and drive. That includes the Champion’s Treadwheel…

runs for cover

i know that guy, he’s over there drawing stuff with eggs!

1 Like

There is no Steve at this party… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

There is always a Steve at a party…
…if you can’t spot the Steve?
Bad news, mate, then you are the Steve!

3 Likes