Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Blizzard censorship that tries to silence discussion on the stuff they are doing. Pushing politics and ideology instead of just making an entertaining game.

1 Like

Hey, im back!

2 Likes

I would celebrate but I only have one streamer left and Iā€™m saving it for Pam Soulā€™s epic return. His revenge post deserves it more, simply because I think heā€™s gonna have an amazing come back for 3ft2 tenants swilling ginger bearded dwarf thingā€¦

So sorry for the lack of excitement for your return but :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

That post better be finger lickin good, or Iā€™ll cause a riot from strictly the background of course!

:popcorn:

Alright ladies and gentlemenā€¦ by when I wake up my sub would be over and finished so Iā€™ll drop the final post in here (and reshare it to the sadge thread too. Wait, then itā€™s not the final postā€¦ what a contradiction!)

Even with its flaws especially trust levels, one could call this place home if thereā€™s frens to share it with. Sadly, even frens arenā€™t enough at times to keep on going.

Iā€™ve been grateful for the ones I made here and on the related discords. Quite a few of them are, I feel, way truer frens than those I have in real life, as we share one of a kind memories through one of the greatest game created. We shared so many happy and sad moments alike, gained and lost fellow posters over the months and years.

I was hesitating a lot if I should make this move andā€¦ I do feel itā€™d be for the better, even though Iā€™m part of the backbone of this community of which not many people are left (and even then, certain individuals of us have to spend significant amounts of time locked away from the rest of us), as itā€™d probably be quite the blow.
I havenā€™t really felt happy lately, nor ingame nor on the forums, just found myself aimlessly logging in. Maybe some time away will help me get a new and better purpose.

I canā€™t tell how long Iā€™d be away from here, and if thereā€™s a guarantee Iā€™d be back if I stray that far away. But I wonā€™t forget those of you who accepted me for who I am when I was an outcast everywhere else. Likewise, no matter how bad it would get here, in spirit Iā€™ll always be with you.

Happy 420 in advance to anyone else who celebrates this neat little event :herb: (Iā€™ll ask our redhead to post a pic for me during that day), and May the 4th be with any Star Wars fan.

As for the restā€¦ Carpe Diem folks. Itā€™s been a giggle. (Blessed be thy name, if you get the reference.)

Come near me, stop,
Look, listen to my voice,
If youā€™re making the choice tell all the girls and the boys,
Either scream or rejoice,
Letā€™s make that noise,
Either move or we will all be destroyed.

10 Likes

Really sad to see you go Dunkiee, i wish that whatever youā€™ll do next will bring you happiness. a big hug from this Pepe/Robo Poster.

Hope to see you againā€¦ if not, Was nice Meeting you. :smile:

5 Likes

I quit WoW in next month, but why do I have 5 month subscription active? No matter but I am not going to raid anymore, neither the dungeons

Thank you for aiding me friends. I will list names from my great posters

Starney
Alagondar
Wolfywarlock (We are divided: No longer a form but we are friends each others from now)
Afenton
Dunkiee
Furae
Zhujiang
Sershik
Naughtyboi
Tesla (Gave me legendary sword)
Phaoris (a great tank)
Robokiller
Moltensage
Jagarde
Skadefryden (A friend and i gave him 10k gold or more)
Wolfybrian (Death Knight with the Well Of Eternity)
Vikingul (A Dwarf warrior who wants Vrykul with me which we asked for mant years)
Aspie
Ishayo
Tah
Twiluna
Souldefiler
Anizah
AzƄ
RƤbies
Vinzora
Erevien
Firecrotch
Febster
Shokmedaddy
Punyelf
Murbastic
Elliera
Seeralock
Breaths
Elunaera
Leia
Supreme (Blood elf DK, but I think he left wow or banned for so long)
Muslimdwarf
Luanfu
Bionicle
Asjon
Khurt
Kogorasu
Aedrion
Ruffntuff
Uldren
Tyssera
Zoknikqtx
Visna
Reve
Rootlocus
Elrian (a great archer)
Amazoner
Palivar
Gram (great draenei shaman)
Cheesegrater

Oof, that is too long to write down those lists of great friends, am I missing something? Tell me if you remember correctly. Thank you

10 Likes

How could you forget about your most cheesy friend? Iā€™m deeply hurt.

1 Like

I am sorry, Now I have edited list

1 Like

1 Like

I forgot, Scandals (Undead mage) is great too

Datsan too

Shihiroki, i liked you from all the time

who knew acting like a discount twiluna and posting in irrelevant threads made you part of the backbone of the community?

so long

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget to send your pets, gold, crafting mats and felweed stash to trusty space goats for safe keeping! :heart:

5 Likes

Sleepy Saturday morningā€¦ watching the amazon delivery tracker and i think the driver is lost trying to find my street :laughing: ive been the next delivery for 30 minutesā€¦

6 Likes
2 Likes

I was deeply hurt when Souldefiler forgot about me from the list

Knowing Souly as well as i doā€¦ he didnā€™t ā€œforgetā€ you :grimacing:

I might be able to persuade him to include you in the next one though, but remeber the saying ā€œbe careful what you wish forā€ :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Sorry to seeyou go, Dunkiee- perhaps a break from the game and forums is what you need to recharge. Hopefully you will return one day.

@Bornelock - thanks for putting me on your list, mucho appreciated my dude

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been forgotten too
Not that noticed

2 Likes