Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Sad to see you go.

I myself am going to take a break both in-game and the forums, but it’s temporary.

A break is very healthy

7 Likes

Sorry to see you go, Dunkiee. You’ve been a fun poster and, when necessary, a voice of reason. Hope you have a good time with whatever replaces us and maybe see you back one day when the call of WoW becomes too much for you to resist :wink:

8 Likes

Sad to see you go Dunkiee, and Anizah too… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But a break is sometimes needed, I agree.

I’m posting less and less as well, I will probably randomly disappear soon and then come back, as usual.

And thank you Wolfy for putting my on the first position in your list. :eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

How could we forget you, Kit?? Heres a virtual hug for ya

4 Likes
1 Like

This is magic, Our friend Tesla is here :star_struck: :stars:

2 Likes

bit creeped out seeing my evil twin still lurking about … if you ask me personally

hope everyone had as nice a day as me … saved 671 children from a burning tipi … AND broke my personal record of 477 pinky pushups … :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Mixed bag of a day tbh, little lad started swimming lessons at school… Of course he had to be the one to have a bad reaction to the chlorine in the pool :laughing: got sent home early to get some piriton and monitored and then lost a tooth so at least he gets some cash to spend at the weekend and can eat apples again :joy:

6 Likes

I#n case you didn’t notice, I have returned…

Anyway. Food… This is today’s breakfast.

5 Likes

Debatable…

Won’t say what that “breakfast” looks like :laughing:

Also: is anyone else noticing the forum being a little messed up? seems like they’ve changed something and broken something and now it’s acting like my brain before coffee…

3 Likes

The top bar is back, circumventing my adblocker. But it stays at the top of the page, it doesn’t follow as I scroll, so it gets to stay. Haven’t noticed anything being broken though.

2 Likes

I was on a break from the forums, but just came back to say welcome back!

And now I’ll go back into the shadows.

6 Likes

Welcome back Souldefiler

Great you´re back!

1 Like

Enjoy it while you can. I will be gone (banned) again by this time tomorrow.

2 Likes

Why?

We love you so much! :heart:

Obviously I cant go into details but I know why and how it happened.

4 Likes

Good morning people- we have our annual fairground here from today until Sunday. Taking my kids there tonight when i finish work, its good being 51 and acting like im 21. Its early this year, usually its around August

Temperatures will soon allow me to wear my Hawaiian shirts!

2 Likes

Oh good lord the vision that conjures…

2 Likes

Don’t you have some magnum pi vibes?

1 Like