Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Just had a 'supposed ’ vindaloo from my local Indian takeaway - wondering why it was incredibly hot when my oldest son told me this… “my work colleagues cousin owns the place i told him you liked hot curries, so he has surprised you” . The crafty gits only went and made me a Phal (hotter than vindaloo) but charged me same price.
I must put a roll of toilet paper in the freezer in preparation for the inevitable dodgy bowels…

1 Like

today i was able to make some delicious roast potatoes :yum:

4 Likes

yum! that looks delicious! reminds me of a potato i had yesterday

made me go straight to the bathroom. Must have been spicy

3 Likes

If im being honest, no :sob: i dont like most British food, aside from Shepherd pie i heard its good.

I like English Muffins though. and Empire biscuits. :drooling_face: British desserts win

2 Likes

That’s not actual soul cat, eh !

Shame… People keep disappearing :confused:
stay well, Soul!

4 Likes

Ok I take it back. I like black pudding. I repeat, I like BLACK pudding.

Sorry to see you go Soul. :heart:

1 Like

heh… Not going anywhere. I just wanted to lure out my stalkers.

5 Likes

Sheesh… some people are never happy!!

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

What aboot these then?

Soulcat will be 18 years old this year…

4 Likes

anyway, today i’m cooking Squid in Tomato Sauce!

Bought also the croutons!

Right now in game idk what to do :thinking:

:nauseated_face:

:yum:

Two days to patch!! Is there anything you want to finish before then?

2 Likes

i have done my goal. KSM, for the rest idk what to do. i farmed out a toy i wanted that i posted in the Smile thread

1 Like

Man, nothing ruins a cool Good Bye Party worse than the fact the departer stays… :roll_eyes:
Just kidding
Glad you are not going anywhere!

1 Like

Hey guys

This is going to be my final post and I want to quit wow this month, since it´s hard enough to farm golds

7 Likes

3 Likes

Jesus, after Dragonflight’s vibrant, full of life and beautifull maps, zaralek caverns are a depressig, gloomy hellhole on par with the bleak Maw :roll_eyes:
I’m sure there are poeple who will love it (like how some porbably adore the Niffen :face_vomiting: ) but for me, it is a letdown
I will probably skip that content and focus on the RP part more

1 Like

Haven’t been there yet, I logged in to level my worgen for a bit now that it’s not stuck in derpy run wolf mode all the time :smile:

Let me guess, you are a rich lich witch bi… female canine
:wolf:

2 Likes