Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

The second Blizzard makes them a playable race I am changing main!! :joy:

/Niffen4thehorde (Alliance can have the centaurs because they like horsesā€¦)

In before all the angry forum posts about what has just appeared on the blizzard shopā€¦

popcorn at the ready in

3ā€¦
2ā€¦
1ā€¦

:popcorn:

there are no angry posters here

only lovely people :slight_smile:

Itā€™s steak Saturday!! :cut_of_meat: :drooling_face:

1 Like

Oh hell yea!

1 Like

Enjoy :smiley:

2 Likes

What fun things has everyone got planned for this week?

Little man is levelling up in a couple days so we will be going out for pizza and cake!!

6 Likes

Playinā€™ Pharaoh: A New Era untill my nose starts to bleed
Let my sub ran out, the new zone and the niffer offer me 0 fun and RP is on hold a bit too, my regulars are busy, so skip this month, or two

3 Likes

Raiding!!!

4 Likes

Well Iā€™m debating wether to leave the forums. Nothing to do with the group here in this thread. Everyone is nice. But Iā€™m just tired, there comes a time when everyone moves on and leaves the bus. But I do wish the forumers luck in their future adventures here.

As for the week I am planning on simply relaxing. Watch some Netflix shows, and hopefully eat some good food. Iā€™m craving Korean/ Japanese food.

As for gaming, I might play a bit of wow and a bit of Hogwarts legacy if I have the time.

5 Likes

Theyā€™ve added the dracthyr emojis to the forums!!!

:dracthyr_a1: :dracthyr_a2:

1 Like

I always find that when people are being negative and trying to drain the energy from everyone else the best remedy is laughter :grinning: laughing at them works wonders for the soulā€¦

Good plan!!

Anything in particular? not much on there for me atm so will probably cancel my sub and pay for something else for a bit.

Got to admit, Iā€™ve spent a lot more time playing that than wow recentlyā€¦ Iā€™m hooked :joy: I have a Ravenclaw and Slytherin so far.

:dracthyr_yay_animated:

3 Likes

A Korean show called Summer Strike. Itā€™s really good and Iā€™ve watched a few episodes

1 Like

:+1: much appreciated for the advice

1 Like

:dracthyr_uwu:

6 Likes

:dracthyr_uwu: No but this is actually adorable

4 Likes

:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

im back.

sad to see this thread dying without me to keep it going though.

ofc it isnt my fault, there was a pebble in my shoe that caused me a lot of pain but then i walked past shop and a mannequin smiled at me so now we are dating.

the pebble is still in my shoe ofc but ive learnt to not let things get to me anymore.

glad to be back if you ask me personally.

4 Likes