Do not play wtih "Ryuusei" members guys. Ninja Guild!

Hey guys. First of all sorry for my english. I recently joined to a party to stratholme Living side. group was members of “Ryuusei”. when i joined, i saw a lvl 54 mage in the party and tell to the group leader that i only come for “star of mystaria”. if its ok for that mage i’ll play bec i lost 5 of them at roll before and i dont want to risk it. and he said “ok my guildmate only need xp” he gonna pass neckless to me nobody will roll for it" i played to the end when we killed last boss they all needed it. i spent my time i trusted to them they promised me and they kid with me at the end. Party leader was Speccyboi, needers are Nerium and Arrube. Even their rogue need that item. Pls do not play with this non-ethical players that lie to me and spent my time. Do not play with “Ryuusei” guild. they all ninja.

I’d expect nothing less from Russians to be honest.

Hello, Alakebanshee.

My name is Razien, I am the Guild Master of Ryuusei.

First of all, I would like to point out that we have an incredibly strict policy against behavior such as ninja looting which is why none of our core guild members are in the habit of practicing such heinous behavior.

Secondly, even if it does end up happening with one of our members – to accuse an entire guild of over 150 players of the actions of one or two people is absolutely absurd.

Furthermore, I would like to ask you why you thought that it would be a good idea to slander an entire guild on a public forum without having presented even the tiniest shred of evidence to support your claim of [Star of Mystaria] having been reserved in a party that you did not even create nor lead yourself.

Had you have contacted me personally, either in-game or over Discord then we could have handled this issue in private, however since you prefer to do all of this out in the open and for everyone else to see, I shall happily oblige.

Both Nerium and Speccyboi are exemplary members of our guild and have been ever since the day on which Classic WoW first launched.

They are incredibly friendly, always show up both on-time and prepared for raids and put in a lot of time to help other guild members even when they aren’t asked to do so.

Ninja looting is completely out of their character but even so I decided to keep an open mind and do some digging as well as to get both of these player’s version of events as the entire situation was incredibly vague to me at first.

Their version goes as follows:

Nerium, Armatol and Speccyboi made a group for Stratholme. These were the only members of Ryuusei present in this dungeon run.

They reserved the [Righteous Orb]s that would drop. These were the only items that were specifically stated to be reserved.

At some point in the run, Speccyboi whispers Nerium, asking if he can pass on the [Star of Mystaria]. Nerium said something along the lines of “No, it’s my BIS, why would I pass? was that necklace reserved for somebody?” and Speccyboi said that no, there was indeed no agreement of the necklace being reserved before the run started, nor one made during it.

The group then proceeds to successfully down Balnazzar and [Star of Mystaria] drops. Both you and Nerium rolled ‘need’ on it, and Nerium won.

You, Alakebanshee, then completely lose your temper, going as far as to tell everyone in the group that they should die, and that their families should do so as well.

They did not think much of it. They just laughed it off like adults and went on their merry way.

Now, since we live in the western world in where people are innocent until proven guilty, I would like to ask you for some actual evidence that supports your claims, for only then am I able to justifiably penalize these players.

Lastly, I would like to point out a few flaws in your accusation…

This is a complete fabrication on your part.

Arrube is not a member of our guild. He was a random pug, is in the guild REPRESENT and the only two players who rolled need on the item were you and Nerium.

You do not have even a single argument or piece of evidence to back up this statement with.

Ryuusei has so far acquired a reputation of being a helpful, friendly and very trustworthy guild.

We are always more than happy to help out other players and to sort out any sort of issues that other players or guilds may have in a kind and civil manner, I believe that my reply to you here is clear evidence of that.

Should you have some actual evidence laying around that is able to back up your claims, such as a screenshot or two, then I would very much like to see them.

Somehow I doubt that you do for if you did then you would have posted them here already.

Kind regards,

Razien, Guild Master of Ryuusei

4 Likes

We are a central European, English speaking guild.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.