Do rogues experience Wow differently

Rogues come at nights and steal your golds.

1 Like

I found rogue play style to be more of a control play style. You choose when and how you engage, you skip trash mobs and in some dungeons in BFA there are routes a rogue can open. And when you donā€™t like how something is going down, you can dis-engage easily enough.

A warrior later on though once geared will get a lot more invites than a rogue though.

Yeah. Wanna duel?

Well, in my opinion rogues have by far the best class hall storyline in Legion. Other than that I cannot say, havenā€™t played my rogue in BfA yet

I dunno how weā€™d duel heh

organize a realm and faction you both could make a class trial on. Hearthstone from that awful scenario at the start very start.
Meet up outside the gates of stormwind or orgimmar, you can duel each other at same ilvl.

Thatā€™s the same as the Stormsong assault invasion quest. With a rogue, you can pretty much negate the entire scenario quest with just pick lock

But you canā€™t find scissors, and that is called ā€œbalanceā€

Scissors???

Simple answer: totally different game. Think Rambo behind enemy lines.

Being in stealth as a Predator that stalks and goes anywhere you want Adds a new dimension of gameplay. If youā€™re into completing wpvp achievements and enjoy wpvp Rogues are far better.

Getting into Pve group activity is far easier as everyone wants a rogue in their group. They are the equivalent of Swiss Army knives with very sharp knives. Aggro Control, lock picking, stun, sap, shroud, crippling poison and blind are all very useful tools to have.

and yet, mages can quite easily deal with warriors and paladins, but struggle against rogues.

Itā€™s not exactly A>B and B>C then that would mean A>C.

Different factors are in play dude.

1 Like

Ofcourse. I didnā€™t say anything else. I just replied to somebody saying ā€œrogues kill stuff way fasterā€ and i gave a couple of counterexamples to that. Different classes will handle other classes better or worse, itā€™s just how it is.

I dont suppose rogues will ever be as strong as they were in the first 6-8 months of the game, honestly that felt like pure power :smiley: Theyā€™ve evolved from powerhouses to annoying mosquitoes who are very difficult to snuff out.

In retail Iā€™d take a rogue for dps anytime. Lots of cc, damage is good, is used to interrupting.

Paladins had their buffs screwed up with pruning, they might provide some healing and some oh sh saving moments though lay on hands and blessing of protection.

Warrior is more like try to kill before you die. But then there are many classes that go for that philosophy. Some provide food, others have displacements etc.

But then Iā€™m on old school mentality of cc and would rather have the option to take out of the equation several enemies while killing their allies one by one.

Honestly, youā€™d probably like Outlaw then. They are more of a brawler style rogue (up close and personal). They still have stealth, but unlike the other 2 specs, they wonā€™t rely on it as much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.