Do rogues experience Wow differently

Compared to a warrior or paladin?

yeah they kill sfuff way faster, and have tons more utility.

6 Likes

And insta invites to m+ :laughing:

6 Likes

I can 1v1 any rogue, so no, and most paladins 1v1 me without any issues, meaning rogues are even easier for them.

I hear they also have thermal vision, like a Predator.

It spots low-levels and people with low health :nerd_face:

6 Likes

With stealth you only need to kill the mobs you need too.

Mobs give virtually no XP these days so there’s no great loss.

3 Likes

Rogues have a control over whether they want to be in combat or not and can escape it extremely easy.

4 Likes

As rogue you can make your own fun if you like class fantasy take usual invasion quest of saving 6 hostages from the airship. As rogue you can do it without alerting a single guard.

Ability to pick your fights is a really interesting tool to play with. But it lose some of it’s value with flying unlocked.

3 Likes

We’re the class that has the most control over whether we want to be in a fight or not, so that’s a thing…

As a rogue almost every fight you’re in will be because you want to… If you don’t, just stealth around it or vanish to escape it…

Beyond that, we’re melee just like everyone else I guess… Just have a different way of fighting…

4 Likes

I’d like Visualize a rogue to be special forces over a theif or criminal

stealth is a very useful tool to skip stuff and because of that easy mythic + invites. Good for pvp as well to sneak at people in bgs, like flag carriers. On this war it feels like rogues try to tickle me to death while i hate them on my priest

It’s not too much about there performance I’m looking for it’s if the fantasy can gel with me.

I’ve always played up close and brutish classes, I love dual wielding.

Depends on the expansion.

Generally a rogue has life better until the warrior gets geared, then warriors are treated like kings.

1 Like

So I should roll a rogue :laughing:.

1 Like

in that way it doesnt really feel brutal to me

If you’re into Warmode, then Rogue plays very differently. Generally just in Open World stuff too - Stealth is a game changer.

Also going into lowby leveling zones and just chain-sapping people is pretty fun. :stuck_out_tongue: It wears out after a couple of times, but it resets eventually.

lol sure you can

2 Likes

Life is good as a rogue indeed…aaaaaand with engineering…then life is at its best…for me atleast.

1 Like

There is a hugh difference between 2 classes that are built to mash their way through everything and another that are built for opportunities, escape and control

Rogues can ninja any item and get away with it because they can just say they were role playing a thief.