Do something about Feral

I’ve had to submit and go Guardian, I hate it but at least I don’t die if someone 50 yards away breathes.

Remove Rampant Ferocity Cap. Or alteast make it 10-13targets. Right now its a dead talent. Make Bite do way more damage.
Incarn has been an awful choice since BFA and Convoke still does healing spells when other specs get a purely streamlined DPS cooldown.

Im not asking to be a frontloaded god but come on atleast make it interesting below 22s.

Move Convoke into the class tree and replace one of our useless capstones or add it as a 4th one! I totally don’t get why every single class gets like all of their covenant spells in their class trees and druid didn’t get even one. Instead we got 3 capstones that we almost never use or the use is niche.

2 Likes

play rogue its just insane how well designed it is…
druid is just years behind.
im telling you i log on my sub just to read talents and stare at my screen in envy lmao.

2 Likes

I boosted this feral because i was interested in paying it and i have fun with the bleeds, but damn is out hard to survive if you get focused.
I’m used to Affliction warlock which is easy tankier with less versatility than a feral druid. Also warlocks have the better def cds and aren’t much slower, because of curses.

Well, we did tell you. xD

1 Like

That’s true but still I’m not giving up on feral, I’m still behind in gear. Slowly getting into rotation and other stuff.
I can feel the heal buff for feral a bit, if blizzard would remove the ms effects or heal absorb from all classes feral would be a bit tankier.

Damage is high enough already we don’t need extra heal reduce.

I tried a coupe of games after the reset, that was more than enough to know the buff to regrowth isn’t gonna make any difference. Never thought I’d say it but I think that’s me done with the spec. God only knows why I wasted money on the next xpac cos I doubt I’ll be wasting my time playing in it.

1 Like

kinda the same feeling.
Rake stun still bugs out and what piles up on that is that you got 1 restealth every 2- 3 mins.
And that Well- Honned Instincts still gets removed automatically when u shapeshift, so if youre unlucky that this silly already nerfed by half (32%> 16% for 3 secs) ability procs youre very likely not yo get the full benefit of it, now reduce it by 20-30% via wound poison or any healing effect and add Dampening and we end up with a spell thay potentially kills you against Priest- Mind Games. xD

1 Like

Blizzard t_t pls throw Feral a bunch of defensive buffs, so we arent the full fokus of every god damn lobby

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.