Do something about leavers

15 min deserter and 150 rating loss isn’t enough punishment apparently. Make deserter 1 hour and double the rating loss. If they leave 3 games in one day make deserter last 24 hours.

1 Like

But you get your rating when he leaves, happened to me yesterday.

it happened to me only when they left last round

I can’t remember if it was the fourth or fifth round. But definitely more than three.

I envy you. It never happened before to me.

Happened only one time to me, but i keep reporting if it happens again.

No.

Start banning.

1 Like

well i hate leavers, but… just imagine that you have some troubles with pc/connection and etc. and you will lose more than 150 raiting after leave

And you’re pushing for r1 in the end of season

Imagine blizzard actually listened to stupid suggestions like this. Then somebody would get to 2350 and dced. According to your logic, he would be back to 2k because of it. Thats literally “I quit” scenario.
Nobody leaves at higher ratings. Especially nobody will leave in DF, where it will have a meaning unlike now, when they just slapped disfunctional non rated solo shuffle with rating in it. Get on some legit rating and you will not see leavers. Only the ppl, who dont care about their rating leave, which will not get fixed not even by what you suggest. Some ppl just might have RL issues, but if you are at 200 cr, who cares if you lose 150 or 450…

Just happened again. A healer left in the 6th match. Everyone was around 1800 rating so this doesn’t only happen at low ratings. They were almost dead when they decided to alt F4 and waste everyone’s time.

Hm, I asked on discord and none of my friends or myself met anybody who left above like 1k cr. The mmr doesnt matter, if you get 2400cr players and 0cr guy, who just cba playing this trash unfair scenario.
But if all ppl had some reasonable rating and you constantly meet ppl that leave, the only constant in your story is you. Maybe its you doing something wrong. Ppl dont do this after they added the 150 loss on leave, which is already just bad solution…

just cos you got bad connection doesnt mean u get a free pass to ruin the game for others.
people that leave too often should get their ability to queue for solo shuffle removed

1800 is considered as quite low rating, especially in shuffle

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.