Do someting about demo locks!

never seen someting so broken in my life dh prime is noting compared to this abomination

1 Like

Lock healing is imo overtuned. Maybe they can die in 3s eventually but in 2s their healing is insane. And well they are basically a ranged subrogue with their cc

Buff destro.

1 Like

i wouldnt say broken, but unfun to play against, i miss the days, when casters where actually squischy and not a tank

due to :dog2: :poop: game design casters have to be tanks now since every melee has guaranteed 100% uptime on every caster due to them having 17 sprints, rolls and dashes for the sake of balance in m+/pve

4 Likes

sad thing is, i know really high rated m+ friends, and have played with them too, they had some m+ r1 titles and they are saying MOST of the randoms there dont even use these type of spells

most of them Dont even use a kick and say “its healers job” u dont know how terrible most of the m+ players really are, it´s crazy

i swear these general designe is so bad, and people didnt need it in the past, i think some “new dev” thought lets “experiment and make cool fun things what 99% of the playerbase wont use anyway jaay” ! i mean what should i expect from a combat dev what have green/blue hairs

they just should uncap the “aoe” cap in m+ tune the micro cc and movement down and thats it

i dont know any healer, or caster what “love” the high amount of micro cc´s

also it´s unfun for a meele to play tom and jerry

I just did a SS arena on my alt WW vs Resto sham a zookeeper warlock and a destro lock, honestly the amount of dmg those produced and the amount of cc I received its just ridiculous, 2 chars of the same class literally didn’t let me hit more then a single ability on every go, pillar hugging the whole arena my “go” is via serpent kick or chi torpedo, a single tiger palm and I was in a CC and -30% health, once I tp back to the pillar the zoo takes another 7-10% in the next 5s its just T_T, that spec need to be nerfed just a little less then whatever mage

1 Like

I get completely destroyed in 3 melee lobbys aswell as wlock if theres 2 ppl in team that do nothing. Seems you had the reversed version of it. Like literally playing with retri palas that dont sac or bop or rshams that dont cage relocate, if your team does nothing its kinda hard to chase casters as melee solo just like it is to try do something 1v3 as caster versus melee if the 2 in your team dont do nothing as team like peel or enable you to play the game.

I play 2s on healer i help setup the kills and i chase kill target with the dps and help them have uptime and enable them but when i try heals from lfg or play shuffle I see theyre passive. So it all comes down to that youre not alone in the game and its a team based effort 3s or 2s. What are the 2 in your team doing when the locks are just free casting fears. They have dispels and kicks and dozen micro ccs.