Do we have a megathread for forest trolls and ogres yet?

If that is true pls link me to them I want to participate in it.

Searching would be your best bet.

These are on the us forums, but you use the us forums as well so still valid for your use lol

1 Like

Moritz the new and improved google! :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

And i through we get rid of erevien since a month has passed since his last post.

Expect the next: amani and orges shoud join the horde for (my) reasons thread

My guy you attack the Horde at any chance you get all you care about is alliance world domination you made that quite clear on the german forum.

I dint told anithing now about world domination now, you just came raadom by this.

AND YOU shoudn`t lectur people about the “you want wold domination mimimi”, yoru were that one who constantly cry about "muh allaince shoud be remove from azeroth and the games, remove allaicne that I have my fun ,do a holcaust on them… (and for some reads who rais tehy eyebrowsn know…yes, he did)

And that the reason you were nozticed negativly in teh geman forum and
and people dint take you serius and point out the double standart.

You frkn celebrated when the Horde lost acess to Hillsbrad, Silverpine, Gilneas, Arathi Highlands and the southern Barrens. You have been catered by Blizzard from their human restoration story that any attack on that privilige is offensive for you.

that a freakl lie, and you know it, your cry lord as the alliance get some bit of the zones “mimimi unfair the alliance gte some land” ignoring what the horde gain and the alliance lost in contrast, also you do so as the horde lose the whole zone, which inst the case, its just some bits.
you denoce it…its oillegime and invading/aggersiv act while the horde did the whole ding all teh time but… oh but taht is on the other hand ok…

The alliance started in advantage with 4 zones extra while the Horde only had the Barrens. Accept that you were favored by Blizzard when the game first launched.

barrens (which was twice the size of westfall)
durotar.
Mulgure
Tirisfall glades
silverpine

yeah,…only barrens…sure :woman_facepalming:
maby the alliance ha donr or 2 zone more but the Horde with the barrens the larger zone with the wides level spread (10-30) which was a hode only zone, which mean you coud safe level tehre while alliance at theri level +15 zone get flagged for pvp

Starting zones, if the world was fair only that and the capital would be implemented and anything else as neutral/contested.

became fully Horde in Cataclysm.

Loch Modan
Wetlands
Westfall
Redridge
Duskwood
Darkshore

This is great.

but still was an horde only questing zone…
if you count some random npc or its not fully controlled, same woud also apply to duskwood and redridge or wetlands

ok, you have (at least) one pont, allaince had more zone, that one i gave you but still barres was twice the size and from 10-30.

Everyone who has played before Cata came out can confirm to you that at level 15 everyone went to the Barrens cuz of the fear of being ganked by the alliance in Hillsbrad and STV.

That is the sole reason Horde was only 30% of the poplation in the community.

Blizzard had no other choice but fixing this initial design choice.

You have gangkers on both sides, and allince get even earlier tageted with level 15, with redridge ant usal arroudn level 20 with wetland, duskwood and tehy dont have dont have the nice safe level zone as teh horde has, tehy must then went though strangelthorn and that were hell

They gave the Forsaken what the night elves already had before. Silverpine is still the best questing zone to this very date.

Actually the last real counted player numbers suggest it took until Legion when we finally had a real pop balance between the factions, before that Alliance had a margin more.

Other MMOs didn’t do that because they learned from the mistakes of Blizzard by starting their games in the 2010s.