Do we REALLY need 2 minutes of prep time for rated BGs?

Pretty much just title.

Its also to give everyone enough time to load into the map.

3 Likes

idk why is that a problem, specially when u reach some higher rating u rly wanna check the teams, the specs, change some talents, make sure u got lock cookies mage food, and people have an understanding of what the teamtactic is gona be

sure at 1400mmr nobody even answer, and w/e u point out some problems that are gonna carry over into the game, people make sure to ignore that and keep going…

5 Likes

Button everyone could press at the gates when ready could work I guess. Keep the 2 minute timer if not everyone presses it.

1 Like

if it takes 2 minutes to load into the map, I dread to think what happens to their computer when the fighting starts!

4 Likes

Well this game is quite old! It surprises me sometimes at what kind of rigs it still runs even when they up their min. reqs every so often!

to be honest I had to buy 32gb of ram specifically for this game to run it smoothly at 1/10 graphics

1 Like

yes, but if I know I’ll be sitting at the toilet for 3 hours with a diarrhea, I won’t and will just keep sitting, just like people do when queuing and not swapping talents

This. Just put a handle like in arenas.

the 2min timer helps with tactics.

for instance if i know they have 2 rogues we can assume we cant anticap Stables without a defender

or

if they have a gaurdian druid, we know we can push LM with knock backs without a problem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.