Do WoW accounts on same Bnet share same honor level?

A single Battle.net account can have multiple WoW accounts bound to it. Some achievements are bound to the Battle.net account. So, if you get such an achievement on one of the WoW accounts, it becomes available on the others. Same for mounts, etc.

The question: does this apply to the honor level? That is, if there are two WoW accounts bound to the same Battle.net account, do they share the same honor level? (If not, what happens when you hit, say, honor level 50 on WoW account 1 and get an achievement for it? Does WoW account 2 also get honor level 50, together with the achievement? If so, does WoW account 2 then progress from that honor level 50 forward when it gets honor on its own?)

Honor levels are character specific :slight_smile: While the achievements may be visible across the whole Battlenet, the honor levels aren’t

Thank you.

No they are not? The honor currency is character specific. All characters on the same WoW account share the same honor level.

1 Like

I meant different WoW accounts bound to the same Battle.net account.

I don’t know about that, doubt it to be honest. Just know that honor levels are not per character.

I guess that’s just awkward wording on part of the blue - they meant to say that honor levels are “WoW account specific”, not “character specific”, and as such do not cross over through the same Battle.net account.

For a blue post it’s extremely important to post the correct information on the forums :wink:

I have multiple WoW accounts on my battle.net account and when I check the PvP tab it states my current honor level, which is Level 88, on every character, no matter if I’m on Wow#1 oder Wow#2

Apologies for the confusion here folks. This is probably a misunderstanding based on the terminology used, that Olbynx tripped over.

The old “Honor levels” from Legion that were consolidated from all characters into what you saw in BFA are indeed account-wide per Battle.net and they provide combined access to the old honor level rewards from the Legion expansion.

In Shadowlands, you once again earn Honor as a spendable currency which makes it a per character thing, but the Honor being earned is also added to those old totals from above as an account-wide counter, allowing players further access to those older reward unlocks from reaching certain Honor levels.

1 Like

As far as I’m aware anything that’s account wide is actually Blizzard/Battle.net account wide.